Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Destiny

~I am absolutely ridiculous when it comes to helping people...I tend to do things my friends smack me for when they find out about it.( i.e. gave my ex's ex who was pregnant with my ex's child..which was conceived while we were together...money so she can go to the obgyn)

i can relate...i've bought dinners at places like kfc or whatever when i was living in ny and if a homeless person came to the car and asked for change...i'd give them the whole thing.

i used to work at the UN 2-3 years ago, and every day to work i would buy this certain homeless woman in front of a mcdonald's coffee and a sandwich...i don't like to give money anymore because i dunno where it's going to go...but then again, i shouldn't care because they're going to use it anyways...

but i'm too nice...i have given away money, clothes, things from my house....people used to take advantage of me before i grew some balls and told them to fuck off.

Originally posted by linabina

LMAO ME TOO :laugh2:

lol weird... my dad raised me by himself so he didn't know any better... plus i was relentless, i NEEDED to have curly hair... i did a good job taking care of it in the beginning but then as it grew out it got frizzy and huge... i have some great pics of lil me with this enourmous head of hair lol

actually i had two perms... one when i was 8, which was done professionally... and then another in 4th grade which my aunt did... haha that was actually pretty funny b/c she convinced my cousin, my dad and my uncle that a perm would make their hair thicker :laugh:

we have pics of the three of them with rollers in their hair, i swear to god they'll never live it down :laugh:

Originally posted by erica127

went to Catholic school for 12 years...

also collected troll dolls & have a trunk full of them..i use to keep them all up on my dresser & thought i was soo cool cuz i also had one of the big doll like ones....

:eek: we were dorks LOL

and sabina... i too... had my hair permed 2x :tongue:

and the almond auntie annes pretzels are the best ;)

mystify- i love peanut butter tooooooo :drool:!

i also love leopards... i have a bunch of lil leopard dolls in my room.. like the ty ones... i love the print too

ive had the same mattress since i was about 6 or 7

ive had 6 dogs throughout my life... none now :(

i have 2 dimples on my lower back right above my tush :)

my hair hasnt been short since the 7th grade

Originally posted by linabina

i also love leopards... i have a bunch of lil leopard dolls in my room.. like the ty ones... i love the print too

me too! My room at home is very safari like with lots of pictures of leopards and tigers :D

Originally posted by fineones

i got marries to the girl up the block from me ...when i was 7 ...

then again to a different girl when i was 8....

playyaaaaaaaa!!!;)

:eek: tsktsktsk:tongue:

* I'm 5'2 and used frequently as a chin rest

* I can talk on the phone a sick amount of time..sometimes as long as 7 hours straight

* I think Pikachu is the cutest cartoon character

* One of my favorite foods is Calamari

:)