Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

I won the section 9 NYSPHSAA Class A boy's triple jump as a sophomore and advanced to the state meet where I was ranked last, and finished second to last lol. Still was my greatest track achievement other then being captain senior year.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I won best dressed in High School

I got my Social Studies teacher to give me a 100 on a report once just to beat Ghhhhhost and he did cause I think he had a thing for me.. LOL

blah..u won best dressed cause they needed to pair me up with someone..i was Fashion G-O-D in HS....ICEBERG-DONNA!! WHA WHA :D

as for that fat motherfucker...that was messed up..he was the assistant coach on the vars basketball team..i spent every weekday afternoon with him forcin us to run and run and run..while him and his other fat friend (weinstein) ate Cracker Jack on the sideline...he coulda at least hooked me up...but then again u had boobs

i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeee feet...

i think just the sweaters in my closet r worth over $8,000 (fuckin iceberg history fetish i had in high school)

i add up numbers i see ..i dont remember that someone lives on 164th street..i remember 11

i cliff dive

i love heights

i cant sleep/study unless my room is clean..ill come cracked out from a club..no matter what time..and ill clean my room b4 i knock out

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i cant sleep/study unless my room is clean..ill come cracked out from a club..no matter what time..and ill clean my room b4 i knock out

i need my apt to be spotless by sunday night... (from mon-fri its clean as GOD knows what... however i let it go on the weekends...)

i love orchids

i met betsey johnson... i saw her walking out of the 34th st sephora and ran up to her.... she looks just as wacky in person, very cool

i've wanted to have an apartment in nyc since i was 8

my middle name is eva

my dad always calls me kiddo

one of my cousins is old enough to be my mom... i'm the baby in the family :D

i love water... to drink and to swim in

i'm good at diving

i think just the sweaters in my closet r worth over $8,000 (fuckin iceberg history fetish i had in high school)

let's not forget the north face phase....matching jkt, bag and freakin phone cover...:laugh:

blah..u won best dressed cause they needed to pair me up with someone..i was Fashion G-O-D in HS....ICEBERG-DONNA!! WHA WHA :D

as for that fat motherfucker...that was messed up..he was the assistant coach on the vars basketball team..i spent every weekday afternoon with him forcin us to run and run and run..while him and his other fat friend (weinstein) ate Cracker Jack on the sideline...he coulda at least hooked me up...but then again u had boobs

How RUDE... I onlywon cause they need it a girl? Sorry to break your bubble home boy but my name was the first one called when the votes where in and if I remember correctly who was sweatting me to rock my armani glasses on the picture just so that he/YOU can look hot?

Ohh and by the way I wasn't as develop (breast) in High School, it was all the BOOTY. Whatever the case may be I got the 100. Hahahahaha.

I pretending to be Cousin It in my Social Studies class once because I was bored and got caught by the teacher and he made everyone look at me and to make things worse he asked me a question and I wasnt paying attention and I got in trouble. :(

We had a girl in our school that smelled really- REALLY bad and everytime we had to go to the class in which she was in we would all walk in with bath and body sprays.. in my case the vanilla spray from Victoria Secret... Solbeam remember the funk?

vomit-smiley-001.gif

I want to cliff dive.

I'm still waiting on a friend so that we can go skydiving (I wanna do it so bad)

I went bungi-jumping (what a rush)

I'm a dare devil

I can't say no to dares.

I went snorkeling in Costa Rica... Amazing

I've felt like 50 earthquakes in my life and I hate the feeling :(

in random order - whatever pops out of my head:

i have recently become obsessed with sushi...spicy tuna, you da bomb...

i have a problem finsihing things off, get bored/distracted so quick

i met Bronson Pinchot (Balki from Perfect Strangers) in an airport in Cyprus (or Greece) - he looked skeeeeeeeeetchy

a frog jumped in my shorts during gym class in 8th grade..................................................bastard frog

Music comes very easy to me..wish i had time to start playing guitar more often and relearn piano which i stopped when i was 8

i had a crush on my piano teacher--> Ms. Winterbottom (yes that REALLY WAS HER NAME), oh, and i had a crush on my high school english teacher --> Ms. Truelove (yes, again this is her real name) she was such a sexy bitch :D

the only time ive ever broken anything in my body was when i punched a wall in anger and hit the stud...

i hate work :tongue:

i've always wanted to parachute a hamster out a window :D i think i would die laughing if i saw this

How RUDE... I onlywon cause they need it a girl? Sorry to break your bubble home boy but my name was the first one called when the votes where in and if I remember correctly who was sweatting me to rock my armani glasses on the picture just so that he/YOU can look hot?

Ohh and by the way I wasn't as develop (breast) in High School, it was all the BOOTY. Whatever the case may be I got the 100. Hahahahaha.

damn u aint gota get all defensive...and yes i did whore out ur glasses...cause they looked better on me anyway :tongue:

damn u aint gota get all defensive...and yes i did whore out ur glasses...cause they looked better on me anyway :tongue:

I wont get so defensive, if you stop being a punk...

and by the way they look better on me.. Don't hate

and say one more comment and we are fighting!!

This will be you...

box.gif

Sergio & Me

:laugh::D:laugh::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I used to have a pit bull & a highlander terrier (the little white dogs w/ the pointy ears) but the terrier used 2 kick the pitbulls ass :laugh:

Its only my brother & I, but we have six years apart

I <3 to wear hats (as in caps), I have every color.I wear them all the time 2 school & if I go out & dont feel like doing my hair, on goes a cap!

:)

My favorite movie is The Crow & I think Brandon Lee is AMAZING :drool:

My favorite color is baby blue

I can't fall asleep unless I have my Keroppi doll( the little frog w/ the HUGE eyes made by Sanrio) that I've had since I was 10 :( -I take him everywhere I go

hotbarbiedoll... the crow is one of my favorite movies

and I love pitbulls.. I use to have one and her name was Patsy she was sooooooooooo beautiful

HeHe ;) I had an English pit bull terrier & her name was Lola ( yeah like the song lol ) My brother actually, 2 make a long story short, rescued her from these assholes who used 2 beat her :( And we got her back 2 health.. She was brindled color w/ a white chest & a <3-shaped face :D They are really great dogs, just w/ a bad reputation =/

Originally posted by mssabina

i've wanted to have an apartment in nyc since i was 8

yeaaaa me too, but since I was 9:tongue:

I have a huge soft spot for guys who know how to play instruments, any kind of instrument and guys who love kids

I saw my childhood best friend hit by a car when I was 8 and I saw my dog bite my cousins cheek off when i was 13

My friend punctured an earthworms organ while we were dissecting it in class, and it went all over me..she of course, got nothing on her:rolleyes:

I LOVE taking pictures

I have a really really good memory

I'm currently learning Turkish, Polish and Spanish

I have a horrible fear of public speaking

I have 2 middle names that no one can pronounce

:tongue:

Originally posted by Destiny

I saw my childhood best friend hit by a car when I was 8 and I saw my dog bite my cousins cheek off when i was 13

i was hit by a car three times in my life....once right after my confirmation ..thankfully ive never been seriously injured ..adn knock on wood...3 times thats it

Originally posted by fineones

i was hit by a car three times in my life....once right after my confirmation ..thankfully ive never been seriously injured ..adn knock on wood...3 times thats it

I was actually hit by a car too..

I was in the parking lot and I was walking in between the spaces and someone swung into the spot really quickly and bumped me with their front bumper. I was ok though, more embarrassed than anything..

*I've never gone skiing or snowboarding* :eek: