Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

I love monkeys

When I was younger, I was obsessed with the Babysitter's Club books and had the entire collection as well as the videos

I didn't have hair til I was 3!

My cat who was a few months older than me, lived til she was 20!!! I swear it was bc I gave her sooooo much love :D I still miss her very much :( but I have tons of pictures to remember her by :heart:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm double jointed also

I love doggies, they make me sooooo happy

I always wanted a monkey, they are so cute

I have really small feet (3 1/2 kids)

I won best dressed in High School

I got my Social Studies teacher to give me a 100 on a report once just to beat Ghhhhhost and he did cause I think he had a thing for me.. LOL

Originally posted by Mystify22

I love monkeys

When I was younger, I was obsessed with the Babysitter's Club books and had the entire collection as well as the videos

ME TOO!!! i still have the whole series up in the attic, plus the super specials and mysteries... lol i was actually signed up for the fan club thing and they sent me 3 books plus a newsletter and like notepads and pencils and stickers every few months... oh god i was obsessed... at least it got me into reading :D

oh, there was a little monkey in my student center yesterday for some presentation thing... i only saw him really quickly but he was soooo cute! he looked like marcel on friends

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I can put both my legs behind my head... hehe (I'm very flexible)

i'm the same way

i can also do it when i lay on my stomach and pull my legs over my back so that both feet are flat on the floor on either side of my head

my friend was shocked, so i made a bet that he couldnt do it when he said he could

i got $10, he got a pulled groin

I can do what the girlis doing in the picture except for inserting the dildo... thats yucky!

I got into a bar fight like 4 months ago with a fat/big guy!. He punch my best friend and I lost it.. Needless to say he went home with a broken nose, bloody lip, bruises and a ripped shirt.. 4 of us jumped him (gilrs) hehe. People should never under-estimate the power of women.

I won "Best Personality" in my grade school year book & got tied 4 "Most Daring" in my hs yearbook ( I was those rebels who went 2 Catholic school but broke the important cardinal rules of wearing shoes over 3' high, having my shit untucked, & going to late 2 class.. Catholic school girls know what IM talking about ;)

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I won "Best Personality" in my grade school year book & got tied 4 "Most Daring" in my hs yearbook ( I was those rebels who went 2 Catholic school but broke the important cardinal rules of wearing shoes over 3' high, having my shit untucked, & going to late 2 class.. Catholic school girls know what IM talking about ;)

Ok, Im not a catholic school girl, but a dude, and I can completely understand what you speak of with that rebelistic attitude, I too was one of those un-tucked, always late for class, smoking cigs behind the building, constant inschool suspension type.

Hilarious time I had, by the way, as far as those skirts....Oy, was that a interesting thing for the chicas to rebel....kept rolling them shorter and shorter..

I dont want to get flustered so I shant speak of it anymore...:eek:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Ok, Im not a catholic school girl, but a dude, and I can completely understand what you speak of with that rebelistic attitude, I too was one of those un-tucked, always late for class, smoking cigs behind the building, constant inschool suspension type.

Hilarious time I had, by the way, as far as those skirts....Oy, was that a interesting thing for the chicas to rebel....kept rolling them shorter and shorter..

I dont want to get flustered so I shant speak of it anymore...:eek:

LoL its funny that shirts being untucked,rolling the skirts, or being even 1 minute late 2 class seems(ed) so rebellious back then, but now when u look back @ it its like "what really was so wrong about this stuff anyway?" But u were more of a badass then me, I never had the guts 2 smoke a stog around the school grounds :eek: lol

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

LoL its funny that shirts being untucked,rolling the skirts, or being even 1 minute late 2 class seems(ed) so rebellious back then, but now when u look back @ it its like "what really was so wrong about this stuff anyway?" But u were more of a badass then me, I never had the guts 2 smoke a stog around the school grounds :eek: lol

Oh ya I remember now, complete nazi's when it came to time.

I was a more modest badass for the record, hmm more so the silent badass.

Although if your school was the same, that infamous discipline monster every catholic school had, I have the "coolness" of actually smoking cigarettes with him by junior year...ya ..ya I know..Im cool

Your right, it was such a big deal then, now if you dont goto class, you would be lucky if the teacher even noticed you existed...lol

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Oh ya I remember now, complete nazi's when it came to time.

I was a more modest badass for the record, hmm more so the silent badass.

Although if your school was the same, that infamous discipline monster every catholic school had, I have the "coolness" of actually smoking cigarettes with him by junior year...ya ..ya I know..Im cool

Your right, it was such a big deal then, now if you dont goto class, you would be lucky if the teacher even noticed you existed...lol

Whoah u actually got 2 smoke a cigarette w/ him!! :what: Now im impressed lolol!! Yeah we used 2 have those annoying bells that u would hear ringing in the back of ur head as ur racing 2 class praying not 2 be late ( what losers we all were :blank: ) Now u come & go as u chose, & the teacher doesnt even realize or remember that ur in their class :cry: haha the good old days w/ no responsibility