I constantly daydream/stare into space

I have the fattest cat ever she's 25 pounds

I hate birds

I can't fall asleep w/out the tv on

I didn't learn to swim until I was 14

I have never been skiing

I have never been to the statue of liberty or empire state building

I have 2 madonna moles 1 on each side of my top lip

My taste is too expensive for my budget (I'm always in debt)

I have a phobia of using pubilc toilets

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

Atco is another raceway it's close to Cherry Hill, I think it's like exit 7 off the turnpike but I'm not exactly sure. I've only been there twice, I went this past summer for the Pan America Race's. That's when Team U.S.A. versus Team Puerto Rico and it take's place for two day's. My fiance was at Englishtown for the VW stuff last year. Well maybe if it's nice on the 23rd maybe I'll be out there.

thanx for all that info hunny...the only other place i have been to is i think "Island Raceway" it's near PA & Waterfest was held there 2 summers ago....i hope it's nice on the 23rd cuz it's my first time there since sept or oct when i was freezin my ass off

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I hate vegetables. I won't eat food if it was cooked with onions.

I always order my food plain.

LOL, that is just like me and Incredulous! We are both the pickiest eaters ever!

I don't eat any vegetables except for like lettuce, cucumbers, and celery, same with him!

Plus when we go out to eat, we always order everything plain/nothing on it :laugh:

I've never heard of that raceway that you mentioned. Your welcome for the info. I hope if you go it's not cold, cause like you said when you were there last in Sept. or Oct. you froze your ass off, well we were there in Sept. and the same thing happened to me I froze my ass off.

Originally posted by sweetie029

I constantly daydream/stare into space

I can't fall asleep w/out the tv on

I have 2 madonna moles 1 on each side of my top lip

My taste is too expensive for my budget (I'm always in debt)

lol im the same way except i have one mole

i am a VERY picky eater & i'm not really into trying new things which sux cuz here at school if i go to the dining hall i always eat the same shit :(

I have been driving stick for 4 & 1/2 years now

i have never been out of this country (except for Canada)

Originally posted by erica127

I have been driving stick for 4 & 1/2 years now

Ahhh I love ladies who drive stick... To me it is such a turn on... I don't know why. But a woman who drives stick is usually an agressive driver and I love agressive woman. :D

Originally posted by elementx

Ahhh I love ladies who drive stick... To me it is such a turn on... I don't know why. But a woman who drives stick is usually an agressive driver and I love agressive woman. :D

aww, thank you sweety...a lot of my guys love me cuz i drive stick...i get sooo bored drivin an automatic for more than 15 mins..i feel so naked & like something is always missing

My favorite actor is Christopher Walkin.

I play piano

Normally I'm not ticklish, but if I'm grabbed softly by the neck. It's almost like a touch. On a scale of 1 to 10 I become a 10 in ticklishness, my head will snap into the direction of the hand and my body will completely freeze. -wierd.

I was the 4th case in the US where a cat scratched someone and blindness occurs. I saw about 20 doctors and no one was able to tell me why I was blind out of one eye. There happened to be a doctors convention where I live and one of the most prominant eye doctors in the country was able to diagnose me. I was blind from one eye for about a year. I was in 8th grade at the time.

I love animals more then humans, especially dogs. If it's between a human and an animal to die I prefer the human to die.

I'm a social worker :laugh: LOL

When I was 4 years old a door slam shut on me and cut off the top part of my index finger. My mom found the finger put it on ice and took me to the E.R. where they sewed the finger back on without me even being on anesthia :eek: :eek:

wow nightstar...interesting stories...

i've never lived in one place for more than five years my whole life...since i was 3, i've been living everywhere...here and the world...

i've studied in 18 schools...

when i was young, i was a straight a student, was on honor roll...the teachers wanted to skip me twice...i also went to montclair state for some program to learn computer science when i was 10-12...lol...gifted and talented program...that changed after i moved from the us...

i have two younger sisters and one brother...i'm the oldest :)