Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

????????

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I was unanamously voted CLASS CLOWN in high school senior year

-On my class trip to Florida...i prank called the teachers hotel room at 2am and fucked with them and threatened their life while my friend Dominic was smokin up in the bathroom and laughing his ass off in the background..at which point i had to hang up.

-I played the Alto Sax for 3 years

-As much as i love and am into electronica...i am obscessed with the music group, Queen, since im little.

-I am double jointed

-I almost died like last summer while in the hospitalv(long story we won't talk about..good news is..is that im healthy as a horse)

-Im a size 11 1/2 shoe

-I like my coffee light and sweet (same as my women ;) )

-There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than a Glazed or Vanilla icing glazed Krispy Kreme donut

-I have never been in love (though the one girl i think i did love..i never got a chance to tell :( )

-I'm a dj. I spin techno/tech-house

-According to my doctor, i have an excess production of Adrenaline from my Adrenal glands (which can be good and bad...good for those needful times ;) ...bad cause im always edgy and ready to do something destructive)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh man lots has changed since this fuckin post lol