Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

Originally posted by Codica3

I was actually hit by a car too..

I was in the parking lot and I was walking in between the spaces and someone swung into the spot really quickly and bumped me with their front bumper. I was ok though, more embarrassed than anything..

*I've never gone skiing or snowboarding* :eek:

i was popped like on top of the hood shit twice ..they other i was under it...mad now that i think about it...that was fucked up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Destiny

yeaaaa me too, but since I was 9:tongue:

I have a huge soft spot for guys who know how to play instruments, any kind of instrument and guys who love kids

I saw my childhood best friend hit by a car when I was 8 and I saw my dog bite my cousins cheek off when i was 13

My friend punctured an earthworms organ while we were dissecting it in class, and it went all over me..she of course, got nothing on her:rolleyes:

I LOVE taking pictures

I have a really really good memory

I'm currently learning Turkish, Polish and Spanish

I have a horrible fear of public speaking

I have 2 middle names that no one can pronounce

:tongue:

Definate fear of public speaking here. I get all red and sweat like a pig...

I also love taking pictures... I hope one day it will become more than just a hobby when I have more spare time in life. :D

:eek: Three languages... Shit I hardly know English... :cool:

oh and even tho i've never broken a bone in my body, i have a handful of scars i got in stupid ways... like one on my right shin that i got falling off one of those manual playground merry-go-rounds when i was 10 and a scar on my elbow from falling backwards on rollerskates when i was 8... i tripped over a broom :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mssabina

oh and even tho i've never broken a bone in my body, i have a handful of scars i got in stupid ways... like one on my right shin that i got falling off one of those manual playground merry-go-rounds when i was 10 and a scar on my elbow from falling backwards on rollerskates when i was 8... i tripped over a broom :rolleyes:

Speaking of injuries...

I have needed stitches 3 times in my life.

I needed 8 Stitches on my Eyelid when I was about 8 from getting hit in the face with a hockey stick.

I needed 22 Stitches on the top of my head from getting a toy gun broken over my head.

I needed 6 Stitches on my lip when I got jumped by 14 assholes cause I walked throught " There Park " :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

Speaking of injuries...

I have needed stitches 3 times in my life.

I needed 8 Stitches on my Eyelid when I was about 8 from getting hit in the face with a hockey stick.

I needed 22 Stitches on the top of my head from getting a toy gun broken over my head.

I needed 6 Stitches on my lip when I got jumped by 14 assholes cause I walked throught " There Park " :rolleyes:

:eek: that's a lot of stitches! and only 6 on your lip after being jumped by 14 people?? one of you and so many of them, you must have kicked some ass ;)

My contact prescription is a whopping -7.5 :eek::(

I was named after my dad's sister Alicia

I'm obsessed with jackets, I have a ridiculous amount of heavy winter coats, blazers, light spring jackets, etc

I got in 2 accidents and got 1 MAJOR speeding ticket w/in the first year of getting my license :laugh:

I'm graduating in 6 weeks :D

Originally posted by mssabina

:eek: that's a lot of stitches! and only 6 on your lip after being jumped by 14 people?? one of you and so many of them, you must have kicked some ass ;)

Actually it was me and 3 other people. 2 of them ran like bitches and one other stood with me to catch a beaten. ;) I didn't do much damage. The first hit I got was on the back of the head with a stick I was told. :rolleyes: Other than that. I don't remember any of it. :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

I'm graduating in 6 weeks :D

congrats!!:tongue::D

~I almost got shot in a drive by last summer

~I LOVE caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks

~I had a severe addiction to caffeine and cigarettes so the doctor made me quit both at the same time due to health problems...It just wasnt pretty:eek: :blank:

~I had a severe addiction to caffeine and cigarettes so the doctor made me quit both at the same time due to health problems...It just wasnt pretty:eek: :blank:

You must have gone through major withdrawls... But I am sure it was a good thing to stop. Unless you started either back up. :)

You must have gone through major withdrawls... But I am sure it was a good thing to stop. Unless you started either back up. :)

The withdrawls were awful.. I couldnt sleep, I was the epitome of a bitch, I felt sick all the time..it lasted a couple of weeks...ugh

I started the smoking again, but then I quit..I cant stand to smoke anymore. I havent smoked in a long time... The caffeine I picked up again then slowed waaaayyyy down...now for the past year I live on water and diet coke:tongue:

The withdrawls were awful.. I couldnt sleep, I was the epitome of a bitch, I felt sick all the time..it lasted a couple of weeks...ugh

I started the smoking again, but then I quit..I cant stand to smoke anymore. I havent smoked in a long time... The caffeine I picked up again then slowed waaaayyyy down...now for the past year I live on water and diet coke:tongue:

Drop the diet coke... :tongue:

Congrats on the cigarettes. I quit about 15 months ago. Never felt better. :D

Drop the diet coke... :tongue:

Congrats on the cigarettes. I quit about 15 months ago. Never felt better. :D

NEVER!! :eek:

yea I've felt a lot better too since I quit

I stay away from my mother when she smokes...the smoke bothers me now

I am very proud to say that I have never touched a drug in my life (unless you consider weed a drug) and never plan on it either.. But besides that - nada

My willpower was/is very strong and I was/am never coerced into something I didn't/dont want to do,

Im usually always the sober 1 looking after my friends to make sure everything is alright .. Kinda like the mommy figure:)

I forgive but I don't forget...I'll remember every negative thing any1 ever did to me no matter how long ago it had happened

I am very family orientated - and the most important person in my life is my nanny

I used to be obsessed with Elmo - had every doll of him you could imagine..I even got a bedspread w/ matching sheets of him ( mind you I was already like 15 :blank: )

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Weed is a drug man!! lol :laugh:

people that smoke weed don't normally consider it a drug cuz when people talk about drugs they usually mean hard core stuff..i get laughed at all the time cuz i say i don't do drugs, but i smoke weed...oh well :D

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I am very proud to say that I have never touched a drug in my life (unless you consider weed a drug) and never plan on it either.. But besides that - nada

My willpower was/is very strong and I was/am never coerced into something I didn't/dont want to do,

Im usually always the sober 1 looking after my friends to make sure everything is alright .. Kinda like the mommy figure:)

I forgive but I don't forget...I'll remember every negative thing any1 ever did to me no matter how long ago it had happened

I am very family orientated - and the most important person in my life is my nanny

I used to be obsessed with Elmo - had every doll of him you could imagine..I even got a bedspread w/ matching sheets of him ( mind you I was already like 15 :blank: )

except for the last 2 --- id say we are the same person-

except me having that extra appendage and all:laugh:

Originally posted by erica127

people that smoke weed don't normally consider it a drug cuz when people talk about drugs they usually mean hard core stuff..i get laughed at all the time cuz i say i don't do drugs, but i smoke weed...oh well :D

Weed is still a drug. Just like alcohol is.