Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

I love drag racing and hot rod car's. I can't wait for the weather to get warm to go to Raceway Park. Any fan's?

i LOVE drag racing also sweety...i was going to go to englishtown this past weekend but i had a haircut...me, my girly & i think a bunch of my boys are goin to the Import Survival Series I on March 23rd :D

can't wait til summer though cuz you get a nice ass tan being there all day

Originally posted by mssabina

ME TOO!!! i still have the whole series up in the attic, plus the super specials and mysteries... lol i was actually signed up for the fan club thing and they sent me 3 books plus a newsletter and like notepads and pencils and stickers every few months... oh god i was obsessed... at least it got me into reading :D

I still have them all, too! Hopefully if I ever have a little girl she'll love them too! I remember my mom would buy me one, and I'd be finished with it in a day, I was a speed reader!!!

I also loved the mysteries by R.L. Stine when I was younger :D

:laugh: I did the same speech in 6th grade!! In my grammar school we had these contests like 2 times a year (it was 6th & 7th grade) 1 speech & 1 poetry......We had to recite it in front of the class while the teacher recorded it on video....Then the ENTIRE school would have an assembly & watch the speeches.....It was embarrassing That damn speech took me forever to memorize!!

Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: I did the same speech in 6th grade!! In my grammar school we had these contests like 2 times a year (it was 6th & 7th grade) 1 speech & 1 poetry......We had to recite it in front of the class while the teacher recorded it on video....Then the ENTIRE school would have an assembly & watch the speeches.....It was embarrassing That damn speech took me forever to memorize!!

:laugh: :laugh: we got 2 pick our own speeches too! And we had that assembly also where we watched the speeches LoL.. But I guess we werent special enough to have it on video :(

I didn't even know that Englishtown was open already. I'm sure my fiance will go to the Survival Series on the 23rd, I usually don't go with him until the weather start's getting warm outside, cause we have a daughter and I have nobody to babysit and it's still chilly to take her out. But in the summer we'll be spending a lot of time there. Have you been to Atco? Well if you go the 23rd have a good time.

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

I didn't even know that Englishtown was open already. I'm sure my fiance will go to the Survival Series on the 23rd, I usually don't go with him until the weather start's getting warm outside, cause we have a daughter and I have nobody to babysit and it's still chilly to take her out. But in the summer we'll be spending a lot of time there. Have you been to Atco? Well if you go the 23rd have a good time.

i have never been to Atco (i don't know what that is) i am mostly at englishtown for the import stuff & VW things...i ocassionally there on wed nites to watch my boys just run their cars...I totally understand about takin the lil one out...this weekend the weather is suppose to get better, so maybe the 23rd will be nice...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I'm obsessed w/ bringing a camera every where I go.. I <3 taking pictures. I feel its the best way to hold onto memories :heart:

Me, too. Sometimes my friends and my bf get annoyed bc I'm always taking pictures, but seriously, it's so worth it, I love looking at my old pictures :D

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I'm obsessed w/ bringing a camera every where I go.. I <3 taking pictures. I feel its the best way to hold onto memories :heart:

I am also the same way. No one ever takes a camera anywhere anymore. Cause they know I am gonna have mine... I love photography. It is almost a bad thing because sometimes at events I get so into taking the pictures that I feel as though I am missing what is going on. :rolleyes:

But I guess as a hobby I am enjoying taking the pictures just as much as I am enjoying the event... :D

I had a Yorkie named Spanky that died last summer while my family, my boyfriend and I were on vacation (he was 19:( )

I have a golden retriever named Taffy, and 2 puppy chihuahuas named Chaos and Bruiser

I have been best friends with Mystify for almost 13 years

I always sing and dance in my car ( its ridiculous :laugh: )

I am the only girl ( I have 4 brothers)

My little brother Andrew looks like Elian Gonzalez ( hes going to be 6 April 20th)

My Parents are SUPER young...my mom is 42 and my dad is going to turn 40 in July ( they are divorced)

I LOVE reading. My mother is a teacher so that was instilled at a very young age

I am a gossip hound...I can talk/read about celebrities lives and the news on them till no end

I talk ALOT...I mean ALOT

I love 80's movies like siteen candles, say anything, st elmos fire, etc...

I used to collect Archie Comics when I was younger

I am a lip gloss QUEEN...I ahve almost every brand and color imaginable

I spend WAY too much money all the time

I call my grandfather "Chi Chi" ever since I was young

...and thats it for now

:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I used to collect Archie Comics when I was younger

ahhhh i thought i was the only one!! i had so many, only the digest ones, i didn't like the skinny ones cause there wasn't a lot to read... lol i bought one a couple of months ago and they're re-running old strips... i have a bunch somewhere still...

Originally posted by mssabina

ahhhh i thought i was the only one!! i had so many, only the digest ones, i didn't like the skinny ones cause there wasn't a lot to read... lol i bought one a couple of months ago and they're re-running old strips... i have a bunch somewhere still...

Yeah, I only got the digest ones too...the Betty& Veronica ones were my favorite :D

Atco is another raceway it's close to Cherry Hill, I think it's like exit 7 off the turnpike but I'm not exactly sure. I've only been there twice, I went this past summer for the Pan America Race's. That's when Team U.S.A. versus Team Puerto Rico and it take's place for two day's. My fiance was at Englishtown for the VW stuff last year. Well maybe if it's nice on the 23rd maybe I'll be out there.

I decided 2 be like DKNYBABE an write out a list of anything that comes 2 mind :D

1) Im the nicest person in the world 2 every1 & will help anybody that I can, but if I get crossed , I get so evil & spiteful that I flip out & cant be controlled or calmed down-I sometimes scare myself. :worry:

2) I kick ass at the car racing games in the arcade where u sit in the seat and drive.. I beat everyone! hehe

3) I have 3 nieces & 1 nephew that are biracial

4) I drive a white 2001 G20

5)Like Mysty, I have a fetish with sunglasses..( well actually accessories in general)

6) Im obsessed with Peach Snapple Iced Tea, but if im not drinking that, Ill only have water-nothing else

7) My nanny,who I absolutely adore, is 94 years old (God Bless her) and we always watch the Golden Girls together =)

More 2 come :)

I danced until I was 8 (jazz, ballet, and tap)

I sang in my school chorus from 6th-9th grade

I used to collect garbage pail kids cards ( on my fridge!!!! )

Im addicted to 80s music (Im the youngest and my siblings were in hs at the time)

I had a golden retriever named scrappy (like the puppy from scooby doo) until i was 10...i miss him :(

I love clothes...I shop literally everyday...

Most of my friends are male...

I hate skirts and dresses...

I used to love video games...I dont have much time for them now but I have every game system that has come out...including atari

Cabbage Patch Kids...I was obsessed...I still have the first one ever given to me when I was 5...His name is Daniel after my middle name Danielle...