Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

Originally posted by Destiny

:eek: tsktsktsk:tongue:

* I'm 5'2 and used frequently as a chin rest

* I can talk on the phone a sick amount of time..sometimes as long as 7 hours straight

:)

you sound like me...i'm 5'1, and i can talk on the phone until every phone in the house dies, including my cell phone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I love pictures! I have tons all over my room and I have a bunch of collages of them hanging all over too. I take a camera everywhere and every weekend I take pictures

2) My room looks like a 12 year olds. Its kinda like the sky. It is VERY bright and very BLUE. The sheets and curtains have clouds on them and my ceiling is full of different color stars

3) I do not even know how to turn on the oven, and I never know how long to heat things up in the microwave

4) My younger brother is the best. When I come home from clubs he waits up to make me and browneyedqt food.

5) I pay $32 bucks a month for a car that cost $412 a month, not including insurance of which I pay $0

6) Me and browneyedqt graduated together, and now we go to graduate school and take every class together and still get yelled at like we are in high school

..i LOVE seafood.......especially shellfish.....but fried calamari...lobster and crab are prob my faves........however salmon....flounder....uh...nevermind....i love it all....

..also...i am relentless....do not like to admit defeat and sometimes lay it on way too thick........whatever.......lol.......when i am pissed......i can let it consume me!

lol ok this one is kind of twisted but it's funny... there have been three different incidents where gross 40 year old men "indecently" exposed themselves to me and my friends... this was when i was in jr. high and walked home from school every day...

one of the times, the guy pulled over and asked me and my friend directions somewhere, family jewels and all in plain view, verrrry obvious... of course i notice and start to walk away and take his licence plate down, but my dumb friend just stands there telling him directions for 5 mins... no joke, 5 mins... i'm yelling at her to leave and when she walks over i'm like "uhh hello??"... she had no idea

i was so traumatized lol

Originally posted by misk

..i LOVE seafood.......especially shellfish.....but fried calamari...lobster and crab are prob my faves........however salmon....flounder....uh...nevermind....i love it all....

..also...i am relentless....do not like to admit defeat and sometimes lay it on way too thick........whatever.......lol.......when i am pissed......i can let it consume me!

same here:D

so when are u taking me

to dinner

i got stung by a sting ray the summer when i was 8... i scared the entire beach cause i was screaming like it was bloody murder... i still have a scar...

i've been to disney world 4 times...

my house caught on fire when i was in 10th grade, we had to live in a gross apartment for a year while it was being re-modeled... luckily my dads insurance paid for everything so i got a whole new wardrobe :D and a big ass jacuzzi tub which is oh so nice

steve buscemi and jim breuer went to my high school... i sold steve buscemi's kids cookies at a bake sale when he visited 2 years ago...

i was completely drunk my last day of senior year... haha blackhaus shots at lunch should have been an everyday thing

I wore feety pajamas when I was a youngin. And I got my

jewels caught in the zipper once. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Talk about traumatizing... :(

My cousin was the Basist in the band WHITE LION.

I played baseball from age 6 to age 18.

I played Highschool football for 3 years.

mommy bought me a pair of feety pj's for x-mas...i lvoe them too...

i check my alarm clock about 4 times before i go to bed..it's really bad cuz i can be in bed for the night & get up just to make sure it's right..i really wish i could get out of that thing

As far as seafood, love it... As of two years ago have officially become a sushi lover...yummm\

Wierdest thing that happened to me when I was younger..

You know those cornball illusion magic tricks, lol well I decided in sixth grade to do one for a few friends in class, one of those plastic pencils, where you slide it along your hand and make it appear it went into your ear...:laugh:

Well I was halfway through the trick and the teach yelled at me..(catholic school):eek: being startled I fidgeted and jammed the plastic pencil a bit into my ear...

All was well but when I went to pull it out the freakin eraser bit, that blocks the lead refill hole, was still stuck in my ear...

It was seriously not jammed in there at all, but the teach freaked out and sent me to the nurse NOt allowing me to take it out myself..

As if I wasnt embarassed enough..

So I get there, the 80 year old school nurse with the shakes, goes to get it out and that re re shoved it far as helllll into my ear canal....

INsane....So to make it worse they called my mom, she picked me up and I went to the doctors....HORRIble... for sixth grade...if not any grade..

That was also the first time I ever punched a doctor, he slipped poking my ear and shit, and I suppose I was a bit sensitive in the ear...ya hear me...

ha...get it...you hear me...OK>.

Anyways...that was the worst I can think of so far....:blank::hat:

lol cute story :) speaking of pencil lead... i have a pencil point stuck in my skin between my left thumb and pointer finger... kinda in that stretch of skin there... been there since 2nd grade :tongue:

i also have this fascination with brushing my teeth... i HAVE to have clean breath.... i brush my teeth like 10x a day...

so much so that the dentist told me to stop cuz im wearing away my gumline :eek:

The commercial 4 Tide irritates me so much that I have 2 change the channel whenever it comes on.. The 1 where they r all lined up behind an ironing board & the song starts playing "anything u can do I can do better, anything u can do I can do better than u..No u cant! Yes I can!" uhhhhh :mad:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

The commercial 4 Tide irritates me so much that I have 2 change the channel whenever it comes on.. The 1 where they r all lined up behind an ironing board & the song starts playing "anything u can do I can do better, anything u can do I can do better than u..No u cant! Yes I can!" uhhhhh :mad:

lol that song was in my roommate's head yesterday and she kept singing it over and over, i wanted to kill her, but before i knew it, it was in my head too :mad:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I can put both my legs behind my head... hehe (I'm very flexible)

I use to take ballet

I use to take gymnastics

me too.. for all 3 above..

I was actually on my H.S. Gymnastics Team

ok here it goes...

<~~ double-jointed

<~~ can curl 25lb dumbells (toot-toot)

<~~ learned how to drive stick when I was 16...& haven't driven it since

<~~ used to cast spells on people when i was a kid

<~~ kissed my first boy in 5th grade

<~~ been a "club-dancer" since im 17

<~~ love perogies