Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

Originally posted by Codica3

That was a great concert. :)

**I hate feet!**

I get mad when people tickle me...

:mad:

I am so ticklish it is sickening. And when I tell people I am ticklish they think that is there key to tickle me... :nono::mad:

So take note... DON'T TICKLE ME!!!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

I get mad when people tickle me...

:mad:

I am so ticklish it is sickening. And when I tell people I am ticklish they think that is there key to tickle me... :nono::mad:

So take note... DON'T TICKLE ME!!!

Evil laugh.. :laugh2: :laugh2:

haha i love tickling people... *especially* the ticklish ones :D

i happen to be terribly ticklish myself, but one one dares to start with me

**random tidbit: i've never broken or sprained anything in my entire body (knock on wood)**

Originally posted by perns2002

I seperate my Skittles by color before I eat them..........

I also leave the same amount of food on my plate for each food that I am having........ Ex. If I am having Roast Beef, Mash Pots and Broccoli. When I am done eating if there is anything left they will have equal parts, THe same amount of RB, and MP, and Broccoli.............

....i separate my skittles too.....i also eat them until the colors all have equal amounts...then i eat them one by one...to make sure the last round is my least fave to most color.....so my last taste is the best!...SIIIIICCKKKOOO!

Originally posted by misk

....i separate my skittles too.....i also eat them until the colors all have equal amounts...then i eat them one by one...to make sure the last round is my least fave to most color.....so my last taste is the best!...SIIIIICCKKKOOO!

:eek: and here I thought I was the one w/OCD!!! LMAO!

Originally posted by mssabina

**random tidbit: i've never broken or sprained anything in my entire body (knock on wood)**

this was the 1st thing i was gonna post... :worry: weird...

yea so i havent broken or sprained anything either:)

i was a *thespian* in high school... i was in a bunch of plays... played lady capulet in romeo and juliet

used to compete in acting competitions

won 5th place for a dramatic duo one year :) 5th aint that great but hey i won somethin hehe

had 5 auditions lined up for colleges with acting programs... blew them all off... and ended up at my current school where i majored in communications and minored in theatre for 2 years... now i only major in psychology :which i LOVE: and gave up my tv/acting thing...

i know this all has to do with acting but.... i was on law & order as an extra lol

my brother and i went on an audition for the movie Summer of Sam... had to dance the hustle for the audition.. we both got cast as a couple... but filming began the 1st week of my junior year of high school and i couldnt do it.. my brother did though... and hes part of the screen actors guild now..

ANYYYWAYYYYYYY

lol

*random tidbits*

i used to have nsync posters covering every inch of my wall

i was on trl 3x where ive met britney spears, brandy, nsync :kinda:, method man/redman, skribble, melissa joan hart...

oreos are my fave regular cookie... pinolis are my fave italian cookie

ive been to germany for 5 hours

i have 3 brothers

Originally posted by Codica3

Just random things about yourself that are kind of interesting or that someone would never guess about you.

Rule is only one tidbit per post.

*I know how to crochet and I LIKE it.. I just made my kitty kat a blanket with pom-poms (aww) :) & I'm working on a bigger afghan for my daddy.

i am a hopeless romantic...

SOme tidbits... (fun topic by the way)

**Im very hard to understand, both in communicating ideas sometimes, and difficult to gauge..as far as people that can read other people... Im not really readable..

**I like to play with children, and big dogs, but not at the same time(safety reasons of course)

**Im all about my family, not really a mommy's boy, but you F with them, well Ill kil ya...two times..lol

**I like to listen to classical music, as well as disturbed during the same car ride.

**I like to go out of my way to help total strangers...not becuase its a good deed attempt but more so for the confused and scared look on their face..... of discontent that a stranger just did such a thing...lol..my mojo riser....

Originally posted by Reeni

i brought aerosmiths greatest hits

I like Aerosmith too.....I basically listen to everything...right now in my disc changer I have Pearl Jam, Redman, Tribe Called Quest, Vocal Club mixes, Norah Jones....You never know what to expect with me, I like everything :D