Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how Was SF..anyone...???

All i have to say is that it was a fuckin mob scene outside...drove bye at around 1 ish and the line was around the block down west side....ridic. and i saw mad little girls and boys on line looked like sf was thrown there first teen night...:D so it must have been like a formal night or sumthin......................anyway enough of my babaling.....lets hear some reviews of the 99th grand re-opeaning of soundfactory friday nights......;)

The had cops with dogs inside the club most of th crowd was either chinese or lil kids n the possiblity for most normal ppl 2 get in was 0 becaue the line was about 2 blocks down n the tickets wernt werth shit.

I waited on line for about an hour and a half before I said fuck it and went home. Crowd was a little younger, but it was 18 so it was expected. The girl/guy ratio seemed pretty even, lots of hot girls, I didn't see too many asians like someone said. It basically seemed like all of Roxy's crowd and all Exit's crowd showed up last night. If legal issues don't ruin it, I can see this party doing really well.

Originally posted by karch

If you think Fridays at Factory has a lot of kids. You should see how many kiddies are there on Factory Saturdays.

they certainly do seem to show up after 6 in the morn but i think that is all over now since they re-opened..

okay, i got there at 11 because i knew the line was going to be huge if i got there later, so when we got there we had no problem getting in, but once inside i knew the crowd was going to be different given the fact that almost every single person in there was ASIAN, later on in the night the crowd got more diversified.

as far as music goes george acosta played a pretty good set, but everything he played i have heard before so it was nothing new for me.

the only thing that bothered me was the fact that it was not as packed is i thought i would be, some people might disagree with me becuase the place was packed but i've seen soundfactory way way more packed before..................

in other words it was a good night out but still not the same as it use to be a couple of years ago

p.s: some of the girls that went to soundfactory last night "where of the damn meat rack...HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

P.L.U.R & R.O.A.R

i had a great time spinning with some new people.....justin k....kana.....mode.......and my boys justin higgins and element in the cabaret room......hope to work with all of you again soon.....chris and sergio did an awesome job downstairs in the basement too

George played a very good set the line was brutal but at 1:40 they just let everybody in when i got in is was 3 quarters full the whole nite ive been to factory events that were unbearable like halloween and jps b-day parties but it was nothing like that there was no reason for the line to be so long. Asian kids and teeny boppers everywhere great music weak crowd

Originally posted by ketaman

How long did you wait on line for?

Anyone?

I got on 46th street at like 12:30, walked all the way down the block, and curved around onto the west side highway block. Stood on line for like an hour and a half, maybe more. There was a group of the most obnoxious girls ever behind me, screaming, crying, throwing up, one girl was so fucked up she slammed her head against one of those wood advertisement walls, like hard as hell. I made it like 20 feet in that time and realized I was waiting in that horrible line to see George Acosta. Sold my tickets and went home.

ups:

SHELDON of course.

basement .. all djs ripped it....

4th floor cabaret...the dj who was playing all the rivera and clamaran was fuckin sickkkkk....awesome tribal set.

the girl on the 4th floor with the super short skirt on who lifted in up right in front of me and had the most amazing ass ever ....

LETHAL INDUSTRY . Come to Me . Age of the Machines . GTI . PUNK (CG MIX) . And they started to dance . SOOOOOO STRONGGGGGGG (SHELDONNNNNNN!)

the kid getting tossed into a car by a bouncer for skipping..haha..and then somehow still beat me in

the girls..

the circles in the basement...

lodi coming on at the end and playing close your eyes..then i left...

the russian

downs:

acosta did not impress me.....

horrible crowd on main floor...

sheldon only spun til 7:15

we didnt stay to hear lodi

rap on the 4th floor cabaret

the horrible organization of the whole night....the long line...the semi-hassle with the guestlist..but it was cleared up...

the freezing cold line...

everyone seemed to have to go home early...afterhours was a little beat....

BUT all in all a good night.....this party would be really awesome if a dress code was enforced and more house djs on main floor...and no rapppppp

it does seem like the crowd will definately ruin this party though....too many ravers.....it was basically the bad exit crowd on main floor...light shows all over...exit got shut down bc of drugs and i think the exit crowd will definately ruin SF for good if they dont make some changes

Originally posted by cuban2def

well i personally thought the girls were off the hook...there were alot of asians..but i delt wit it..overall i thought the night was pretty good...especially since the girls were extra nice lol...if u kno wha i mean..

Gunitedparties@hotmail.com

NEX WEEK AT SF FERGIE>> i got presolds...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: there were like 3 goodlooking girls inside that club all nite...

Music was good although im not big into trance anymore....One thing that completely bothered me was that the crowd was terrible i felt like i was at arena exit roxy and tribbecca all at once everyone just seemed fake and looked like they thought they were the shit for being at factory....no vibe at all....so i reallly didnt enjoy myself, felt too much like a NO ID night...all in all the party is good for fridays but definately not my scene....got in at 12:30 and left by 3:30

there's no fkn way Acosta was even there. I want fkn proof the man was there.. I am the biggest fkn Acosta fan and for one, any of the shit that was being played there, was not his style. 2, yes what was played was maybe 2 or 3 songs off his new album, and yes , someone played Lethal Industy, but im sorry, i was looking in the fkn booth the whole fkn night, AND THERE WAS NOOOOO FKN WAY THAT GEORGE ACOSTA WAS IN THAT BOOTH AT ANY TIME OF THE NIGHT. MAYBE JOE LODI, BUT ACOSTA WAS A SHAM. IF IM WRONG, THEN SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG, BUT I DONT BELIEVE HE WAS THERE. SO WHAT THEY HAD GRAPHICS WITH HIS NAME ON, SOO FKN WHAT.

MUSIC THO WAS GOOD ON A WHOLE FOR A SF FRIDAY NIGHT

ONE PROBLEM THO, THE PLACE WAS 75% CHINO. I COULDNT FKN BELIEVE ALL THE FKN CHINKS THAT WERE IN THERE, MADE THE VIBE ON THE DANCE FLOOR REALLY WEIRD AND KIND OF DRAB. THEY WERE IN THE SHADOWS IN THE DARK EVERYWHERE, OLD AND YOUNG. THEYRE WERE CHINESE PEOPLE IN THERE WITH BALD HEADS THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE IN THERE 50'S DUDE. I FELT LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING DEFINATELY GOING DOWN IN THERE THAT WAS REALLY FKN UNDERGROUD, AND IT WASNT THE MUSIC.

GET RID OF THE CHINOS, GET RID OF THE THUGS WITH THE FITTED HATS ON, AND GET SOME MORE OF THE PRETTY PEOPLE IN THERE TO MAKE THIS PARTY LAST.

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

there's no fkn way Acosta was even there. I want fkn proof the man was there.. I am the biggest fkn Acosta fan and for one, any of the shit that was being played there, was not his style. 2, yes what was played was maybe 2 or 3 songs off his new album, and yes , someone played Lethal Industy, but im sorry, i was looking in the fkn booth the whole fkn night, AND THERE WAS NOOOOO FKN WAY THAT GEORGE ACOSTA WAS IN THAT BOOTH AT ANY TIME OF THE NIGHT. MAYBE JOE LODI, BUT ACOSTA WAS A SHAM. IF IM WRONG, THEN SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG, BUT I DONT BELIEVE HE WAS THERE. SO WHAT THEY HAD GRAPHICS WITH HIS NAME ON, SOO FKN WHAT.

MUSIC THO WAS GOOD ON A WHOLE FOR A SF FRIDAY NIGHT

ONE PROBLEM THO, THE PLACE WAS 75% CHINO. I COULDNT FKN BELIEVE ALL THE FKN CHINKS THAT WERE IN THERE, MADE THE VIBE ON THE DANCE FLOOR REALLY WEIRD AND KIND OF DRAB. THEY WERE IN THE SHADOWS IN THE DARK EVERYWHERE, OLD AND YOUNG. THEYRE WERE CHINESE PEOPLE IN THERE WITH BALD HEADS THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE IN THERE 50'S DUDE. I FELT LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING DEFINATELY GOING DOWN IN THERE THAT WAS REALLY FKN UNDERGROUD, AND IT WASNT THE MUSIC.

GET RID OF THE CHINOS, GET RID OF THE THUGS WITH THE FITTED HATS ON, AND GET SOME MORE OF THE PRETTY PEOPLE IN THERE TO MAKE THIS PARTY LAST.

i agree with u 1000 % on the gettign pretty people in there and getting all the asians out.....and acosta was definately there...he was wearing a sleeveless camo t .... i dont know what your talking about....its not like they just put his name on the flyer ..

Originally posted by cuban2def

NEX WEEK AT SF FERGIE>> i got presolds...

After that fucking night at factory, I'm NEVER buying a presold ticket. Fuck all you promoters. Drug dealers are more honest and dependable than you motherfuckers.

Damn, I'm pretty young and thought it'd be a while before I'd say this...

BUT THE NYC NIGHTLIFE SCENE IS DEAD(well not really, more like in a coma, I'm sure it'll be back)

Originally posted by ketaman

BUT THE NYC NIGHTLIFE SCENE IS DEAD(well not really, more like in a coma, I'm sure it'll be back)

it seems like April is gonna be a big month...

ferry, AVB, Deep Dish, Scot Project, Digweed at the end of March, picotto coming up, like a ton of others I'm sure.

It was an OK night.....I wasn't impressed with acosta really. I expected a little bit more melodic trance and a little less hard trance. Probably the best song I heard all night was GTR - Mistral and he was playing that while I was out by the ticket booths waiting for my friends to get up the stairs. THe line was surprisingly long and we waited for about an hour and a half - 2 hours on line which sucked. It wasn't REALLY packed inside which isn't a bad thing. It wasnt a terrible party....what made it less than great for me was the music. I can't wait for Ferry corsten in April and Armin van buuren whenever he's coming. THOSE will be incredible nights.