reading my posts?

do tell.

i think dg got his period when someone was chomping on his box

when was the worst time for u???

Originally posted by nympho69

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

did the warm blood feel good??

It felt WONDERFUL!!

But it felt even better knowing that the stripper giving me a lap dance had NO CLUE!

Stripper: MMmm Is that warm cum i feel through yer pants running down yer leg?

Quoth: NO BITCH I JUST GOT MY PERIOD!! GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY SO I CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM! :mad:

i sea-kayaked in rural alaska for a month a few summers ago. we camped "no impact" style which meant 1. no toilet paper and 2. one had to haul anything non-biodegradable around after one used it.

also, bears are attracted to the smell of blood.

it was "something."

Originally posted by wideskies

i sea-kayaked in rural alaska for a month a few summers ago. we camped "no impact" style which meant 1. no toilet paper and 2. one had to haul anything non-biodegradable around after one used it.

it was "something."

now quoth my dear

after reading this

did u really want to know???

i know i didnt...

Originally posted by wideskies

it was "something."

so wtf did you do?!?!?! LOL. carry it around for a month??

i always wonder what they do on like survivor. they say u can only bring one item.... mine would deifnitely be a box of tampons.

ooh first time sex with an ex..

it came like 7 days to early....

and the worst part is it was soo in the moment that he was still wearing these smilie face boxers with the tongue sticking out.. blahhhhhhh

he called me ruby tuesdays for like 6 monthes (yes it happend on a tuesday)

Originally posted by nympho69

no but this is the sex board

its not like im turned on by the thought of a wet pussy dripping...

i thought people on the sex board pretty much liked "wet pussies dripping" in general. are ya gonna go and get picky on us :rolleyes: ?

Originally posted by somebitch

so wtf did you do?!?!?! LOL. carry it around for a month??

i always wonder what they do on like survivor. they say u can only bring one item.... mine would deifnitely be a box of tampons.

yup. triple-bagged each "item." i wasn't being funny, actually, about the bears. anyone who smelled of blood would be the first to have her tent attacked. :o

Man i love these responses~~!! :laugh: seriously!!

Guess im really twisted....but shit its just a question? its not like i officially give a fuck lol....but im not a female...so how i am supposed to learn if i don't ask questions? :confused::D

but yea wideskies..awesome story....woulda sucked if the bear woulda mauled u. Hey by the way...about how many liters of menstruation juice fit in a bottle? :confused:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

this is officially the most disgusting thread i have ever read... :puke:

why is it disgusting. it is reality. u should get used to it

quoth in a bottle?? bottle of what? haha. i dont get it. i gotta say that chicks dont bleed as much as men think they do though. it is like a slow dribble not running constantly. i dont even bleed at all when im sleeping.

wideskies: i hope u got it at the end of the month haha. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

i gotta say that chicks dont bleed as much as men think they do though. it is like a slow dribble not running constantly. i dont even bleed at all when im sleeping.

Yes this is true, I think I read somewhere that the normal woman bleeds about 1-2 tablespoons during her period......I don't bleed when I'm sleeping either

Originally posted by trancerxn112

this is officially the most disgusting thread i have ever read... :puke:

guys are such wusses :rolleyes: . we are guaranteed to see blood on a monthly basis (different girls lose different amounts; before i went on the pill i had periods much heavier than 2 tblspns), and you guys get grossed out at the mere thought of it :laugh2: .

Originally posted by tastyt

OMG, this is absolutely hysterical! :laugh2: Cat, that must've sucked, sorry to hear it! But I guess if you were camping for a month it must've happened to everyone else as well...

yeah. i took the Pill every day to attempt to avoid bleeding at all, but it didn't work. blarg.

hehe... blood-phobic guys are weird (although fortunately i've not been intimate with any of 'em). it's like they assume that blood squirts crazily out of our bodies and smells really bad and brings infection. i guess they just don't know and think asking is gross or too personal.

keeping yourself clean and making sure to have menstrual supplies handy isn't that difficult of a task. ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

i thought people on the sex board pretty much liked "wet pussies dripping" in general. are ya gonna go and get picky on us :rolleyes: ?

the thought of a moist pussy drives me up a wall