Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best One-liners

ladyshady

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some more G-Unit & Eminem ones....

"Im Slim Sha, dy and the D's for these nuts and you can get each one for free so feast up"...Em

"You can do all those pushups to pump up your chest, I got a 12-gauge Mossberg to pump up your chest have you gasping for air after that shell hit your vest fear me like you fear God cause I bring death"...50

"But as long as im here im gunna grab checks and make my cash stretch longer than giraffe necks"...Loyd Banks

Originally posted by fineones

lloyyyddddd banks!!.....that

verse it nasty ...i love it he kills it

The whole damn song is rediculous, I love it...Every line in this song is a one liner....

"Niggas know what im about out here, I dont toot my own horn cause I dont have too, you could run your mouth i dont care, but if you get too close im gunna clap you, its too real out here to be scared, a reall nigga gunna do whatever he has too, a man is the last thing u should fear, but it aint considered a crime unless they catch you, we all die one day"...YaYo...ove that chorus

"Tough club niggas, we leave early cock back Shirley open up your grave, your gray brain meets Motor City pave, your nervous sysyem still twitch off Jay-Z"...Obie

"They say you live by the gun, you die by the next niggas gun, if thats the case then get a bigger one"...Banks

"You dont think I pack the punp, cause im out the hood, thats a stearotype like everyone thats black can jump, Im in a white mink the fabric is done,cop rings like Mike, Bird, Magic and thum"....Banks

"This is no joke, I dont smoke but I toke enough second hand smoke to make my fuckin p.o. choke, im an OG, your fuckin wit a G.I. Joe, via via a mea mea a vida loco, im a physco"...Eminem

lol this song is rediculous...

"See I walk like Ron Oneil and talk like Obie, if the bitch think I love her the bitch dont know me, Sorry Kim" ....50

lol I cant stop with these G-Unit lines...

Lloyd Banks....

"I walk around with the hammer boss, these hard times will make a lil kid hate Santa Clause, your knowledge is high, older than Diana Ross im like a 2003 banana porsche"........"Im a heavy weed smoker so my average is a quarter, blowin colorful shit they established in the water"......."If you got Banks on your jersey your part of my fanbase, just cause you poor syrup on shit dont make it pancakes"

And last but not least....."My team in the club packin metal things, we got more foreign shooters than the Sacramento Kings"

"It's a bunch of ya'll, one got dough, the rest is leeches

You probably mad cuz I be sexin divas

I should pull this pistol out and make you touch your sneakers"

"Niggas hate to see L bubble, they'd rather see L struggle

Cuz what they sell, I'ma sell double

You wanna see rocks, then look at L's wrist

If you see me in the club drinkin Mo' that means they don't sell Cris, what!"

... Big L

One more from Lloyd Banks

"When we come after you it aint no gray shots, this 12 will leave a hole in your chest bigger than Flava-Flav's clock, you pussy and I think even Pac can smell his shit cause on the inside you softer than a mozarella stick" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These are all songs by tech n9ne.

This Ring - "silence is golden then me makin noise is platinum"

Industry is Punks - Suge Knight punked the industry quick

That's because most the industry's bitch!

Industry is Punks - How many Tupac's and Jay-Z's and Master P's can they conceive? Cuz they know a few glocks, three 18's, and master keys'll make 'em bleed

Get Blowed - "Lets get drunk, get blowed, spit shit, spark blunts and fuck hoes.

theres more but im done for now

its ok if u dont like it, tech n9ne isnt that popular in your area YET. He spits some of the best rhymes ever. Maybe you'd have to hear the songs to actually know. He has more talent than any of those lame ass mtv pop rap stars. hes just different.

Originally posted by dillinger

its ok if u dont like it, tech n9ne isnt that popular in your area YET. He spits some of the best rhymes ever. Maybe you'd have to hear the songs to actually know. He has more talent than any of those lame ass mtv pop rap stars. hes just different.

lol WHAT????? Who the F*ck is tech n9ne anyway??? Theres no way he spits better rhymes than big or Pac so first of all he doesnt spit the best trymes ever...second of all im not tlaking about any lame ass pop stars here so take your trl tech n9ne garbage back from where u came from...GGGGGG G-UNITTT

cool

ok just because u havent heard of him does not make him not able to spit out good rhymes. at least he's different than everyone else and his sound is fresh, unlike so many clones out there today. however, you probably shouldnt judge anything about him based on the fact that uve never heard any of his songs. dont be so close-minded.

Industry is Punks - How many Tupac's and Jay-Z's and Master P's can they conceive? Cuz they know a few glocks, three 18's, and master keys'll make 'em bleed

Get Blowed - "Lets get drunk, get blowed, spit shit, spark blunts and fuck hoes.

hey...do u rhyme under the monicker of tech n9ne...because if i was the moderator id delete that post..son..those r the worst lines ever...i can come up with better verses waitin on line @ wendy's for a small smoothie

lol fuckin Wendy's thats halarious....see exactly what i said earlier in the thread, those fuckin lines are pitiful go back to tech n9ne country...and everyone thinks 50's some brand new rapper who just came out and shit but i saw him open for the ruff ryders about 4 years ago like ghost said so eat shit daz dillinger....

actually ghost my post was not directed towards u, but whatever. but please dont comment unless u've actually heard some of his material. the way his rhymes flow are rediculous in a good way.

i just think you shouldve repped your boy by posting some better material..

~~~all of these sound so familiar for some reason :confused: