Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best One-liners

ladyshady

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

gravediggaz... haha i liked their *1* song also... the one where they are in court and they describe the whole masacre (sp)

"aye dios mio...."

hell yeah... diary of a madman.. hot song.. only other song i really felt by them was constant elevation!!

i know its getting played out and ts not even ONE line bu ti love the way Em raps it :

"take some BIG and some PAC and mix them all in a pot....sprinkle a lil BIG L on top and wha the fuck do u got...u got the realest and illest killers......"(dont wanna type the whole thang)

Some sh*t from the Green Lantern Mix Tape....

"Im about to get rid of some hoes it's simple, I'm quick to Murder Inc with lead and I aint talkin' about a pencil"...Kuniva

To Benzino..."Wait a minute, hold on, is it me or does he look like a banana with braids and clothes on"... Kon Artist

"Your body's finished but maybe they can save the tooth, call me Kiss or call me the black Babe Ruth" ... "My dope is two-tone, but I had to change my spot, cause it turned into a drug free school zone"... Jada

Lloyd Banks...

"Im poppin' off twice tonight, I'll put a bitch out faster than a Tyson fight"...

"Either im blind or Ashanti's sideburns are bigger than mine"....

"And as far as Charlie Baltimore her studio time is a waste, she look like she got hit with a bag of flour in her face"

"I'll leave with any panties I want, even the industries new face, Im in a bitches mouth every morning like toothpaste"

Tony Yayo's freestyle from a telephone in C73 Rikers Island....SiCkkkk!!!....

"When it come to the knife or the big gun play, You get Johnny Giled up and rubbed the wrong way, Ja your a wanna be Pac you wanna get shot? Your baby mom's a dude she be suckin' my cock, yo it's the T-O-N-Y Y-A-Y-O I'm death on 2 legs so nigga read your bible, When I pull up hollow tips will go right through you and have you curled up like a F*ckin cheese doodle, You can't come trough the hood, They don't love you in Hollace, and your record sales drop cause you puttin' out garbage, Im'a Murder Inc killa G-Unit Gorilla, shoot out your ribs then enter your liver, When it comes to the beff Im'a handle my business, cause you never sold crack you Jehovah Witness, Yo Irv mad pussy and Cris is wild, he shot himself like Chedder Bob in the middle of 8 Mile, You know my style AK's and the Tommy's and plungers and broomsticks to rape Ashanti, You Murder Inc niggas never caught no bodies, you buttercup niggas get shot in robberies"

You tell your parents that we're goin out, never to the movies just straight to ma house. You said it yourself, you like it like i do, put ya lips on my dick and suck my asshole through...

2 live crew