Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Do You Live With?

Btw...I'm in the midst of apartment hunting.

Wanted: 1 bedroom apt. or large studio in Greenpoint/Williamsburg Brooklyn. No basements apartments. Not having to pay one months rent or security would be great, but probably unlikely. I might be willing to do a share, but I'm looking to avoid any SWF-type (the movie) situations. I'd prefer a flamboyantly gay roomie who is willing to share clothes and accessories.

i live with two older graduate students, one is from nairobi, kenya and the other is african-american...two of the most reserved, cleanest, quietest roommates i have ever had....

two months ago, i was living with just my sidekick...who i love very much...but he died and i buried him outside my window and made a little grave....:cry: i still miss him....my baby....:(

Originally posted by sassa

two months ago, i was living with just my sidekick...who i love very much...but he died and i buried him outside my window and made a little grave....:cry: i still miss him....my baby....:(

Awww :( What kind of animal was it?? (assuming it was an animal :tongue: )

Originally posted by sassa

Awww... your little hamster, right? :( :(

yes, he's an animal...lol...i called him ahmad because i really dislike that name...and he used to bite me all the time so i really hated him for a while...but he grew on me...i used to try to make him stay in his cage, but he was a smart one...always found a way to escape even if i put tons of crap around and over his cage...(i still don't know how he did that...) so i gave up one day and just opened his door and he used to run around the house day and night...often i would wake up at 3 in the morning and he would be chilling by the side of my bed...so weird....and for some reason, every time i took a shower he was by the toilet...!!!

maybe this is going to sound weak, but i feel myself tearing up as i write this....really amazing how such a small animal could have such a huge impact on me...and i don't love very easily....

he never talked shit, never stole from me, never disrespected me, and was just himself...i wish more people could be like so many animals...they are indeed the world's most innocent creatures...:(

here's a link that has his pic in it....:tongue: