Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Reviews

music was great.

When they played coldplay's "clocks" the whole place was just singing along

The place was packed! could barely move. A pretty diverse crowd just what i was not expecting on a sat night there

I left early and headed to Roxy, what time did they close?

Originally posted by chris817

music was great.

When they played coldplay's "clocks" the whole place was just singing along

The place was packed! could barely move. A pretty diverse crowd just what i was not expecting on a sat night there

I left early and headed to Roxy, what time did they close?

off the fucking charts they brought up and down all nite clocks was deff the best part of the nite by far i couldnt believe how evryone was singing to it sick nite

LETS GET UP AND LETS GET ILLLLLLLLL! LETS GET UP AND LETS GET ILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

i waited for that track allllll night...and as i predicted , theyd play it as i was leavin...I dont think i ever ran faster in my life....Fuckin Phattttttttttty night....

UR DREAMS HAVE NOW BEEN FULLLLLLLFILLLLLLED...RRRRRRRAH!

Originally posted by tim58

ehh, the night sucked we left early 2:30ish I don't think im going back to arc.. no booze makes it severly boring

Dont know what club you were at maybe it sucked until 3ish but when i got in at around 3:30 till i left around 8 the place was bumpin...it was the first time i have ever been to arc and i def. had a great night, packed like a sardine can and alotta guys in there, but hott girls and nice people, it didnt really compare to all my others out in nyc...the music def. influences the night a great deal, and when the lights went off and the crowd fell silent i heard one voice say "LET'S GET UP AND LET'S GET ILL" and that just topped off the whole night...not much more to say about the night, heard alotta people talkin about leavin and goin to factory but didnt feel like goin, fuckin dead tired so i took myself home on a good night sleep after enjoying a wonderful evening with Deep Dish....

How can you leave at 2:30 and say the night sucked? That is like leaving a movie 10 minutes into it and saying it was dumb.

I thought the night was great. Loved Sharam's set - Always a lot of energy. I absolutely loved the P.Diddy track. To hear that live I can only imagine is pretty sick.

They will be in Philly in June, and I definitley will be seeing them again soon.

Stacie

Originally posted by stacl25

How can you leave at 2:30 and say the night sucked? That is like leaving a movie 10 minutes into it and saying it was dumb.

I thought the night was great. Loved Sharam's set - Always a lot of energy. I absolutely loved the P.Diddy track. To hear that live I can only imagine is pretty sick.

They will be in Philly in June, and I definitley will be seeing them again soon.

Stacie

Haha yea your right.. it sucked mostly because we were exhausted.. no fun when you feel like shit :(