Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The girls at Factory

Had a great time last night,but can someone tell me what is up with these wanna be Britney,the daisy duke shorts and tight tops,tits all out,most of them look fucking nasty.There were 2 girls there,one white the other black,both dressed alike with white top and white pants,where in the fuck do you two get off pushing people out of the way on the dance floor,like you own the place.I should have thrown my beer at the both of your,dum ass!

yup.. seriously wtf is that all about..

i was right by the stairs about to go up to the 4th floor and it was packed over there all day.. and some girl behind me literally starts shoving me into the door.. i turn around and am like "what the fuck are you doing" and she gives me a look like, "are you kidding me?"

people like that are just another reason i stopped going there in the first place...

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

u had a beer in factory? what time did u get there...or did they re-open the bar and i just didnt notice?

Etienne! :D

They re-opened the bar,I had 3 Corona's,it must of been around 5pm Sunday.

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

lol i didnt even notice, and i didnt leave til a little after 9pm

Etienne! :D

Maybe next time.I left at closing 12:30,let's just say when the lights came on,I saw those 2 girls I was like EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! GAG!!!!!! they have the nerve to have an attitude,good lord those 2 were freakin bricks!

I know the type of girls you are talking about.. i completely hear you... but let me tell you late sunday morning walking out of factory i'm not the prettiest thing either.. my make-up's off and my hair's a little crazy-- cuz i gave it up to 8 hours of dancing ;)

Originally posted by djfabioc

Some gilrs there thinks that they are the shit ( Drugs makes them beleive that), but when light goes on ......:puke:

ill be damned...i finally agree with Fabio

besides..its really easy to look good in the dark...when ur wearing glasses..and makeup..and a bandana...and u got ur boobs out...and ur ass showing...