Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mix Fridays w/ SCOT PROJECT (make-up date), Fri Apr 25

i just got back from exit...yeah they were kickin people off the line for not being dressed properly..something i haven't seen in awhile.....

by the way......it was PROM NIGHT afterparty!!!!...aaaaaaa! no one told me that!!!!! people had no idea what they were DOING

and my friend got 100 bux and her license stolen from her.... i can't believe anyone in their right conscious would do that....

but besides that... it was pretty good... the vibe kinda sucked ..the red room was closed... but i danced my ass off anyway ... scot project was pretty good

word. prom night SUCKSSSSS. its gonna be like that for a while i bet bc of may and june being prime prom months. u can spot the girls a mile away - perfect up-do, black thong sandals, plenty of makeup, and a guy permanently attached to their ass... awww im so mean, i mean, i went to limelight and factory after my proms.... but i dont remember acting so stupid, and i know for damn sure that i actually DANCED - instead of standing in the middle of the dance floor like a moron. scot project was aright, but im glad i was comped for this night :)