Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug sex

RKELLY

Originally posted by RKELLY

does anyone outhere enjoy having sex on drugs?

I like doing it on cocaine, preferably in a club.

Am i a pervert?

every guy loves to fuck on coke.. I swear a couple lines and they all of a sudden become possessed and want to fuck like jack rabbits

espicially when the kay is wearing off, i can fuck like a crazy molester in the skool yard..[did i say that out LOUD,whOOps]

anyways i feel like most of my senses are numbed & my erection is everlasting.. takes me over hr or more to cum, but when i do get the towels ready..:D

but like nautica said, x is the best...getS fucking wild & crazy and seems to never end! peace

Everything is good with weed....

Coke - I like it but it takes forever for me to get it up if I do alot.

Rolls - I love to fuck when rollin. I have no problem getting up, over and over agian. Can't get enough when rollin!

Has anyone else noticed that guys tend to like sex on coke and E a lot more than women do? Is it the fact that y'all can fuck for hours without cumming??? Because I would consider that a downside... you have ok sex, you both end up sore as hell the next day, and neither of you can finish.

Originally posted by tastyt

Has anyone else noticed that guys tend to like sex on coke and E a lot more than women do? Is it the fact that y'all can fuck for hours without cumming??? Because I would consider that a downside... you have ok sex, you both end up sore as hell the next day, and neither of you can finish.

I don't care much about sex on E... it either happens or it doesn't. Sex on coke however, I love, and I don't know why... I don't think its the amount of time that I can last... I just like it.