Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Exit Nightclub...fact Or Fiction?

OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE DEAL.........

MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY IS GOING TO BE NEXT WEEK AND TO CELEBRATE HE IS GOING TO EXIT NEXT FRIDAY TO SEE BAD BOY BILL, BUT I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT EXIT JUST FLAT OUT SUCKS NOWADAYS AND THAT HALF THE CLUB IS OFF LIMITS TO CLUBGOERS WHO ATTEND BECAUSE OFF THE LACK OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIER WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY.

IF THIS IS THE CASE THEN I COULD NOT IMAGINE GOING THIER AND HAVING A GOOD TIME AND I DONT WANT MY FRIEND SPENDING HIS BIRTHDAY SOMEWHERE HE WONT HAVE FUN EITHER.

SO IN OTHER WORDS I AM IN NEED OF YOUR OPINION,

HAS EXIT BECOME A CHEAP,"COMMERCIAL" VENUE WHOS GLORY DAYS HAVE FADED AND IS NOW A MERE SHADOW OF IT'S FORMER SELF OR IS IT STILL WORTH A SHOT?

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSES!!!

Yeah, they've only had half the place open the last month, but even with just the main floor and third floor open, it's stil bigger than almost any other club in the city.

So, numbers do pretty much suck lately, and I really doubt they'll still be open by the end of the summer. But you can't deny that they're still bringing in amazing talent. Marco V, Ferry, Acosta, Bad Boy Bill next week, Thrillseekers coming up. If you go with a group of friends I'm sure you'll have a decent time.

Originally posted by kind3

SO IN OTHER WORDS I AM IN NEED OF YOUR OPINION,

HAS EXIT BECOME A CHEAP,"COMMERCIAL" VENUE WHOS GLORY DAYS HAVE FADED AND IS NOW A MERE SHADOW OF IT'S FORMER SELF OR IS IT STILL WORTH A SHOT?

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSES!!!

Exit has ALWAYS been a "CHEAP,"COMMERCIAL" VENUE"...and in my opinion never had GLORY Days... Unless you like sweaty tacky shirtless guidos jumping around pumping there fists in the air and dry humping every girl on the dancefloor....

....Exit is 100% the WORST Club in NYC.... Guaranteeeed

Exit clearly shows that no matter how great the DJ is, you need to have a venue and a crowd to support it to make a night memorable. The DJ selection is incredible, but Exit itself is just awful.

I don't recommend going to Exit, no matter who the DJ is. Even if it's still a big club with half the place shut down, what the fuck does that matter? It's big and it's empty.

Exit is dying a slow, painful death. I guarantee you will NOT have a good time. Unless you don't mind getting harassed literally every minute by security shining flashlights in your face, asking you and your party to get up and empty your pockets and the place is so empty and cold that I danced with my hoodie on. :rolleyes:

Next weekend I think the king of trance cheese, Tiesto, will be at Roxy. Better venue, the music.. ergh.. yea. Or Arc for DT seems like a good choice. Just anywhere BUT Exit. :aright:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Exit has ALWAYS been a "CHEAP,"COMMERCIAL" VENUE"...and in my opinion never had GLORY Days... Unless you like sweaty tacky shirtless guidos jumping around pumping there fists in the air and dry humping every girl on the dancefloor....

....Exit is 100% the WORST Club in NYC.... Guaranteeeed

dont forget all the guidettes with fake tans, super tight clothes, and ten pounds of make-up on :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~it was an EXIT thread not a tiesto thred :idea:

perhaps if you took your head out of your ass you would see that there is a line in the original post asking if "it's still worth a shot."

therefore, not only did i offer my opinion but also an alternative location the person can go to instead.

:idea:

Originally posted by kitty19

perhaps if you took your head out of your ass you would see that there is a line in the original post asking if "it's still worth a shot."

therefore, not only did i offer my opinion but also an alternative location the person can go to instead.

:idea:

maybe you should take YOUR head out of your ass, because Tiesto isn't even at Roxy this weekend, but the next weekend. Your post is pointless on all counts.

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

its whatever you make it.. .if ur going with a big group for his bday, sure go for it. U are what makes the time great, plus its BBB so u know the music will be good.

:aright: making sense.

KIND3:

I'd say skip exit..even though it's badboybill, unless you can have fun without needing to feel 'a vibe' from the people around you; be there flat out for the music. What genre of music are you and your friends looking for?...then I could give you some suggestions.

Originally posted by zeeker

maybe you should take YOUR head out of your ass, because Tiesto isn't even at Roxy this weekend, but the next weekend. Your post is pointless on all counts.

my apologies great exit defender, i have not been up to date with tiesto's schedule. i'd rather keep my head up my ass than to know that info. thanks for trying! :aright:

by the way, when's draper spinning? you must know that too, since your posts are always so value add! :rolleyes:

I am never going to Exit ever again. I dont care if God himself is spinning there I'd rather miss it then deal with there stupid ass rules. Plus the club sucks, the system is whack, pretty much everything about it is garbage. Thats my opinion anyway.

Originally posted by kitty19

my apologies great exit defender, i have not been up to date with tiesto's schedule. i'd rather keep my head up my ass than to know that info. thanks for trying! :aright:

If you're not up to date on Tiesto's bookings, then don't pretend you are. So, thank YOU for trying, and have fun with that head up your ass.

btw, I think Draper is gonna be taking up a residency at Estate if they get their act together sometime soon. Exciting right!? :blank: