Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is Your Fav Up And Comming Dj????

Who Is Your Fav Up And Comming Dj????  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Fav Up And Comming Dj????

• DJ JUSTIN H
    • DJ JOE G
    • DJ MARC A
    • DJ SWIVLE
    • DJ SHAWN INK

Originally posted by joeyjuice

all i got is one word for you fuckers CHRISTIAN. he is nasty!!! FLAWLESS MIXING INSANE STYLE, AND IF YOU DOUBT ME CHECK HIM OUT FRI AT PLATNIUM, AND AQUA ON SUNDAY. DARE TO COMPARE

he is opening on friday for Mark Amatucci @ Platinum

Of course my vote is going to go for tooch. Kid is constantly buying vinyl and keeping his sets fresh so he doesn't sound like every other dj out there. Also bigups to my boy Justin Haskins who I feel in doing his thing slowy but surely. Looking foward to hearing Christian this friday at platinum open up for Mark and see how he sets the tone for Marks set. Should be one hell of a good time. Definitely excited to see Mark back at platinum.

Originally posted by joeyjuice

all i got is one word for you fuckers CHRISTIAN. he is nasty!!! FLAWLESS MIXING INSANE STYLE, AND IF YOU DOUBT ME CHECK HIM OUT FRI AT PLATNIUM, AND AQUA ON SUNDAY. DARE TO COMPARE

are u fukin kidding me!! cheyne christian, that kid could close a club with his shitty selection of music. And the arrogant attitude of his, he will never land a real spot. I remember when he almost closed merge two summers ago with his shitty mixing. And when we invited him to tempts or xs and he couldnt even pull ten people. I have nothing personally against him and Dont mean to go off but, he deserves no credit. Hes a 3rd string dj.

Originally posted by muzikman

yeah dood big ups to bugout and prime as well

Prime is "up and coming"? He's had a weekly residency at Platinum all this year, spins Surf Club Friday nights, spins every Saturday at Hunka Bunka this year, and will be spinning Sat nights at DJais this summer.

I wasnt aware thats how we classify "up and coming" in New Jersey

Originally posted by infamous976

are u fukin kidding me!! cheyne christian, that kid could close a club with his shitty selection of music. And the arrogant attitude of his, he will never land a real spot. I remember when he almost closed merge two summers ago with his shitty mixing. And when we invited him to tempts or xs and he couldnt even pull ten people. I have nothing personally against him and Dont mean to go off but, he deserves no credit. Hes a 3rd string dj.

not the same person you are talking about

Originally posted by whatevaman

Of course my vote is going to go for tooch. Kid is constantly buying vinyl and keeping his sets fresh so he doesn't sound like every other dj out there. Also bigups to my boy Justin Haskins who I feel in doing his thing slowy but surely. Looking foward to hearing Christian this friday at platinum open up for Mark and see how he sets the tone for Marks set. Should be one hell of a good time. Definitely excited to see Mark back at platinum.

friday is def gonna get filthy at platinum. gonna need a shower ASAP its gonna get so dirty in there

Originally posted by carusomaas12

Prime is "up and coming"? He's had a weekly residency at Platinum all this year, spins Surf Club Friday nights, spins every Saturday at Hunka Bunka this year, and will be spinning Sat nights at DJais this summer.

I wasnt aware thats how we classify "up and coming" in New Jersey

Mark Amatucci has held a residency at Platinum & Abyss.. has done guest spots at every major venue in NJ.. has spun at multiple places all over the city.. travels to boston bi monthly to spin over there.. and i still consider him up and comming.. i take nothing away from Prime.. he works his ass off.. just like everyone else does.. but they are all still considered up and comming

Originally posted by muzikman

Mark Amatucci has held a residency at Platinum & Abyss.. has done guest spots at every major venue in NJ.. has spun at multiple places all over the city.. travels to boston bi monthly to spin over there.. and i still consider him up and comming.. i take nothing away from Prime.. he works his ass off.. just like everyone else does.. but they are all still considered up and comming

i am def still up-and coming....thanks dan for the praise i appreciate the support allot...but i am still new to the scene and look to gain more experience... this summer will give me allot of experience and im looking forward to it...

all the dj;s named are good.....and when they get better it makes me get better too...

so to all , tooch, bugout, giorgio, cheyne, masi & mello, justin, matt reid,they are all great djis....christian and carusomaas, bg, bobby mac, all these guys get better and better and work hard...its the guys like us that work hard to get better that should get praises...

now that u spelled out amatucci... i think i heard him @abyss before....

speaking of abyss... dj ferdico is pretty sick.... got a good set going on... starts off with house... plays hits.... but doesn't over-do it... Abyss's music is great... too bad it smells like fried chicken and closes at 2... I like the Casbah in AC and once in a while i'll hit SF

Originally posted by infamous976

lol....... I think that kid used to to Metro Thur. last year... I walked out on his noise 3x...... (he hasn't been back since either...)

i def dont think ranking DJ's is a good thing to do....

too much drama...

all of the guys listed are dope...hard workers each with their own sound...

that DJ comp we had at roxy when it was Me, Jasper, Justin and Danny Woo was one of the best nights of music i heard in a while...all four guys giving it all they got....

what i def suggest tho is when u see that any of these guys are out playing somewhere, definitely check em out and support them. Those are some good DJ's right there :rock:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i def dont think ranking DJ's is a good thing to do....

too much drama...

all of the guys listed are dope...hard workers each with their own sound...

that DJ comp we had at roxy when it was Me, Jasper, Justin and Danny Woo was one of the best nights of music i heard in a while...all four guys giving it all they got....

what i def suggest tho is when u see that any of these guys are out playing somewhere, definitely check em out and support them. Those are some good DJ's right there :rock:

plain and simple that is why you are the man!!! nothing but love for bugout!