Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blonde Or Brunette?

guest00901

Originally posted by linabina

i highlight my hair blonde but my hair is a medium brown naturally... i was thinking of going a lot darker come the end of the summer/early fall... i dont wanna keep highlighting it with bleach... plus i want a bit of a change... any opinions for those who know what i look like?

That's so funny you say that....I have been getting blonde highlights for almost 4 years now....I love the glow and it brightens up my face....and I've never gone "too" blonde where it looks fake or cheesy.....

Even still, I've been seriously considering going really dark brown...I'm a lil scared though! It's just I"m sick of spending the money and also it would be a lot healthier for my hair......

:confused: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kross921

Hey, does being asian count... I'm tall, athletic build (but thats due to my ass being kicked in tae Kwon Do by all the girls. Can't hit girls..) sort of naturally dark, and not ugly

i'm sure you're fine...hope some lovely cali ladies are seeing your charm ;):D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ i dunno i thinkim too pale to do my hair dark but it would be easier b/c upkeep for a blonde is insane.....i have blue eyes btw..........i dunno what do u ppl think i mean those who know me:confused:

Hey if you like it go for it and see.....If ya don't like it you can always go back....

Ladies, when it comes down to it you don't want to be bald or losing ur hair cause of all the chemicals you put in it so just keep it natural or else you'll be wearing a wig!!!;)

Hey if you like it go for it and see.....If ya don't like it you can always go back....

...sorry papi....but both of these statements are wrong! lol...........hair won't fall out...unless extremely damaged or done wrong...........and someone as light as sexxyh will not be able to go back......until it grows in....she may go lighter but her original blonde will definitely never be revisited!

Ladies, when it comes down to it you don't want to be bald or losing ur hair cause of all the chemicals you put in it so just keep it natural or else you'll be wearing a wig!!!;)

...sorry papi....but both of these statements are wrong! lol...........hair won't fall out...unless extremely damaged or done wrong...........and someone as light as sexxyh will not be able to go back......until it grows in....she may go lighter but her original blonde will definitely never be revisited!

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ i dunno i thinkim too pale to do my hair dark but it would be easier b/c upkeep for a blonde is insane.....i have blue eyes btw..........i dunno what do u ppl think i mean those who know me:confused:

lol i'm like the advocate for dark haired/light eyed girls here... helen i think it would look great on you too, especially because of your pale skin... very nice contrast... i think you showed me pics of when you had your hair darker... try it, even if just to give yourself a break from dying it :)