Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eating a girl out

naughtybabe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i had my tongue pierced and it was great.....it made it like a game, but then i was at a friends house, eating (food) and it fell out and i lost it.....she didnt have her tongue pierced so i couldnt put anything in it, and when i woke up in the morning the hole was closed :( one day, i'll get it pierced again

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Is by far the best but if a guy has a tounge ring OMG!

It is heaven..... AHHHHH!!!! :tongue:

really? i didnt think it was anything special and (rephrase) no it was not just that one particular guy

basically same goes for girls with tongue studs.. if you can do it , YOU CAN DO IT. you dont necessarily need a metal accessory to make it better

Originally posted by echostar

yeah i had my tongue pierced and it was great.....it made it like a game, but then i was at a friends house, eating (food) and it fell out and i lost it.....she didnt have her tongue pierced so i couldnt put anything in it, and when i woke up in the morning the hole was closed :( one day, i'll get it pierced again

so strange.. cuz i am the complete opposite. i had not worn mine in about two years. but the other day i was curious if i could still wear it and the barbell slipped right in :tongue: no problems whatsoever.

i guess i amjsut a freak :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

basically same goes for girls with tongue studs.. if you can do it , YOU CAN DO IT. you dont necessarily need a metal accessory to make it better

another problem:

tounge bar on him/her. . .

clit ring on you. . .

not a good combination! :eek: ~ouchhh~

so strange.. cuz i am the complete opposite. i had not worn mine in about two years. but the other day i was curious if i could still wear it and the barbell slipped right in :tongue: no problems whatsoever.

:D

That's not normal.

really? i didnt think it was anything special and (rephrase) no it was not just that one particular guy

You must try a guy with a tounge ring... I kid you not its like an extra helping tool.. Omg I think about it and I get chills.

The best is if he puts ice on their mouth the ring gets really cold :eek:

I hooked up w/two people who had their tongue pierced... honestly, I couldn't even feel it. Ohhhh, it felt nice against my nipples though... oh yes it did! :D My ex didn't like my tongue rings either, he wanted to feel my tongue against him, and not any metal.

Originally posted by tastyt

I hooked up w/two people who had their tongue pierced... honestly, I couldn't even feel it. Ohhhh, it felt nice against my nipples though... oh yes it did! :D My ex didn't like my tongue rings either, he wanted to feel my tongue against him, and not any metal.

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

You must try a guy with a tounge ring... I kid you not its like an extra helping tool.. Omg I think about it and I get chills.

The best is if he puts ice on their mouth the ring gets really cold :eek:

no i have.. i dont really think its all that :blank:

Originally posted by tastyt

we lead a strange parallel life lol :) yeah same here on both points

i find that most guys find it a novelty at first.. but then its like "whatever"

I was with a guy who had a tongue ring and him eating me out didn't feel any different than with a guy who didn't have the ring - maybe he just didn't know how to use it right. My current bf is ringless, but eats me out to completion every time:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sweetie029

There are so many guys/girls who have their tongues pierced who think that just b/c they have 1...their skills are going to be soo much better......I don't see the big deal w/ it....It's nothing special....

I kinda agree