Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paying respect to the greatest line of sneakers EVER!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

and denm4ever.. yes nike was at my gym a couple months ago and we got to test those out.. so comfy! i wanted to run forever!

and it's so hard for me to find a pair of sneakers that doesn't hurt my feet while I run!! I'm on a mission to find these!! :D

Originally posted by mssabina

they have some nice pairs, but my sauconey's will forever be my favorite... puma has a new pair out that i want, gwyn paltrow was wearing them in some mag... gotta find them

im so pissed cause i was gonna order the saucony shadow in white and navy and i was holding out for a little bit, and i checked yesterday and they dont have my size.. gonna have to find something else grrrrrr

I think Nike makes the worst athletic shoes. I always used to wear them, thinking they were the best. Until last year I slipped on a pair of Adidas's ...... I never knew comfort in sneakers ever existed like they do in Adidas.

I think Nike makes the worst athletic shoes. I always used to wear them, thinking they were the best. Until last year I slipped on a pair of Adidas's ...... I never knew comfort in sneakers ever existed like they do in Adidas.

couldnt agree more

nike blows and they fall apart easily

all my addidas outlast nike by years

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

F-1.jpg

~~those r mine!!! had them for like 4 years bubble didnt pop still in pretty good shape even after NUMEROUS snow and rain tortures so i love them.......but lately i need more girly sneakers

Originally posted by kitty19

the air maxes i owned.. all of the heels, that bubbly shit at the bottom, popped. useless pieces of shit.

new balances is where it's at if you want comfort. :aright:

ive had bubbles popped.. it does suck.. when you walk and step on the popped bubble, all you hear is air coming out.. lol

but have you owned a pair of shox yet?? sooo comfortable

i go through sneakers like crazy (the alignment of my legs are fucked up)

so i need sneakers that last a long time. so far, Nike, Saucony, Airwalk, and Addidas have all failed me (lasting less than 2 months). I stick with Vans, Skechers, and Diesel sneakers.

I would like a pair of Pumas, but my feet are too wide for most styles.

i think most unique sneakers are made by acupuncture. Not only are they in a class of their own but each one is diff from the next. They look great but they are not meant to go dancing in (I found this out the hard way when my "Mutes" broke). So they function only as sneakers to be seen in (which im fine with). If you want comfort I recommend adding dr. scholls to it. I am really anti-diesel when it comes to shoes. Their style is too consistant. When it's not leather, it's mediocre. But if anything the womens line is mor elaborate. I just hate that curved square toe look.

Oh yeah, speaking of puma I just bought the "brush spikes." Phew, hot fuckin shoe i tell ya. i got it in the turtle/beige color with the short black stripe towards the heel. tiny spikes surrounds the toe area and it comes equppied with mock golf shoe tread. czech it!

attached is the mutes btw...