Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight?

Anyone know is someone is buying the building? There was chatter of them re-opening with a lineup after Estate was such a disaster, but it hasn't amounted to anything.

They had Deep Dish booked for NYE I think, but had to cancel it.

Ask Andy, I think he was an accountant over there under Gatien.

i think we have seen the END of LL, there npot getting the buyers they want, from what i hear, John made mistakes, and Hes paying for thme now,

Limelight will probaly become a Resturant, or some ART Gallery, unless somone buys it fast, lol

oly

:idea:

I've got an idea, how about we put our funds together and buy it and turn it in a club that it once was or at least a club we like to see be in the city...

It'll be clubpanet nyc msg board owned club :)

j/k....

It is sad, it was the first club i went to in NYC....

it could never be what is use to be cause that was the 90's, lol....remember walking in and people would be fucking here, blowing lines there, and there was blood allllllll over the floors, Animal Blood> or prop blood, a 3 legged drag queen eating a dyks pussy, and a chicken laying on the floor 7 foot tall in a k hole, lol

WOW

haha

Originally posted by iliana

I would just donate the church back to the archdiocese of NYC. It's more beneficial as a real church than a watering hole of a club.

-iliana

:cool:

you'd have to gather all the priests and the POPE and have them bless it for over 2 years before they could make it a church again.

;)

wow just talking about this brings back memories.. man it wasnt my first club but i had some AMAZING times there.. back in the early 90's when E was still rather new and *mostly* pure, we would hang out in the library upstairs a lot and just sit on the comfy couches and roll, smoke cigs.. one time i was rollin so hard and john norris from mtv sat down next to me, offered me some lines, which I declined then started hitting on me, lol, had to turn him down since im not gay.. funny stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

its a shame.

estate or limelight whatever it is now is just a way of seeing where things have gone.

Think about it in the early 90's there was Factory, limelight,tunnel, roxy, palladium, and even when it first opened webster hall was good. Now tey either suck or are closed. Its a shame where the scene in the city has gone. The greatest city in the world and the scen isnt anything what it use to be.

:( :( :unhappy: :unhappy:

that sucks...

that was one of my favorite places ever...

i had my first pill there...

remember moons...

they were so big you had to break em in half...

and lasted like 8 hrs...

i learned how to dance because of the limelight...