Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bliss feat. Dave Seaman & Infusion live- fri. June 13th

jcbliss

i do remember 5 years ago. where it all began. back in those fantastic groovejet days. days of being care free. partying till ur feet and legs hurt all weekend. and dancing all night long to the sounds of bliss. amazing now 5 years later we get to re-live a moment in time that i will never forget for the rest of my life.

peace

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jcbliss

don't think so - you'll have too change your trip - you don't want too fly on friday the 13th anyways...

ok, I'll make sure not to cross the paths of any black cats either... lol

Well Jon, I'm only going if Mike Hiraztka is playing ...j/k!

Still considering, hotels are not booked yet...however I would have to road trip it to Orlando the next afternoon (ritm show)....

So many parties, so little time :D

ming? meng? I'm so confuuuused!

roadtrip for ritm???:confused: :confused: :confused: :worry2: :screwy: - its been the same show for ages - trust me - see the infusion live show.. its supposed too be the next closest thing too an underworld show.. their energy is amazing....

roadtrip for ritm???:confused: :confused: :confused: :worry2: :screwy: - its been the same show for ages - trust me - see the infusion live show.. its supposed too be the next closest thing too an underworld show.. their energy is amazing....

Hehe :)

Damn Jon, the bunnies are gonna fling a lot of rabbit poop your way for that one! :laugh:

But Infusion does kick ass...I saw them in one of my few lucid moments during WMC...I still wanna find that taco company and sue the shit out of them.

roadtrip for ritm???:confused: :confused: :confused: :worry2: :screwy: - its been the same show for ages - trust me -

What does THAT have to with Dave Seamen...

Rabbit's NEW live show is amazing. I am glad they kept the grinding act in.

Hell or high water...I am going to Rabbit...

Originally posted by pod

Hehe :)

Damn Jon, the bunnies are gonna fling a lot of rabbit poop your way for that one! :laugh:

But Infusion does kick ass...I saw them in one of my few lucid moments during WMC...I still wanna find that taco company and sue the shit out of them.

sue the shit out of em dan? no pun intended I assume - LOL - and by the way, not taking anything away from the bunnies or the poop - I just know we have the best upcoming live act right in our own hometown that weekend.... just read the earlier interviews at the start of this post and it will get you excited.. dunno if any of you know but Infusion did the soundtrack for the ANIMATRIX - pretty cool huh? this also just in - NBC will be filming live from the event for a documentary... :cool:

That sounds like an amazing party. I'll really be missing Infusion live.

I can't make it, though because I'm spinning at Hallucination's Blood on the Turntables party in Tampa that night. Saturday night I'll be at the Peter Gabriel concert. I have sixth row for that.

I can give Rabbit a break that night. I've seen Rabbit about ten times already in the past 8 years. Freaky Chakra is performing live as Rabbit's opening act as well as dj Three.

good luck, Jon.

well the Animatrix soundtrack has various artists....since it's a BUNCH of short animations.

meat beat manifesto

adam freeland

tech itch

layo and bushwacka

and maybe Infusion too...who knows.

Damn Sean...you cant make the extra miles to support after Peter?

Damn Sean...you cant make the extra miles to support after Peter?

That's kinda a mission, dude......I saw Rabbit at Ultra already....again....I'm sure Confucius will understand.....maybe not Bunny, but Confucius understands...;)

Originally posted by thephoenix

well the Animatrix soundtrack has various artists....since it's a BUNCH of short animations.

meat beat manifesto

adam freeland

tech itch

layo and bushwacka

and maybe Infusion too...who knows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like too nitpick - all the tracks for the soundtrack by adam freeland were done with infusion as a group project and Infusion has solo tracks during the opening credits as well as the closing credits.. they were also the musical directors for the entire animatrix project but yes, those other artists amongst some others did tracks for the film...... thanks for your input though mate~:D :D

hoooraaaayyyyy:D :D;):):tongue:

jon, almost one week away from one of the most outta hand parties this year. i can hardly wait. i start school on 6.12.03 so this will be a great way to achieve some stress relief. with some beautiful music. damn, i only wish that i get to hear some of infusion's new tracks like "dead souls" & their remix of buds not bombs "Deleido" only a fool would miss this event.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

jon, almost one week away from one of the most outta hand parties this year. i can hardly wait. i start school on 6.12.03 so this will be a great way to achieve some stress relief. with some beautiful music. damn, i only wish that i get to hear some of infusion's new tracks like "dead souls" & their remix of buds not bombs "Deleido" only a fool would miss this event.

Infusion ... in a small venue ... with big sound ... :D :D :D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

abe - its people like you with your continued support that keeps me doing what I do.. thankyou mate~

Jon

live sets will take electronic music to the next level through musical ability and showmanship.

i'm getting bored with the same old DJs literally playing other peoples music and the only real skill they need is to match beats.

kudos to infusion, underworld, rabitt in the mother fucking moon, electric skychurch, orbital, prodigy, josh wink, aphrodite, trip theory, crystal method, chemical bros., BT, dirty vegas, aphex twin, and any other electronic music performers who would rather make music than cue it.

woo-hoo!