Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bliss feat. Dave Seaman & Infusion live- fri. June 13th

jcbliss

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vipnerd

Is that guy Dave Seaman the goalie for Arsenal and the English National team?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you never knew he lived a double life did you? world famous football player by day, even more famous dj by night....:cool: :cool:

any comments on the infusion interviews? pretty cool huh? I think they are going to destroy that little room followed by dave seaman? all I can say is wow! it will be like the old days.. anyone remember dave seaman's b-day party at groovejet with myself, dave, and slacker live? I think this is gonna be one of those nights...:hump: :hump: :party:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I'm there for sure. :D

I'm on the list this time for sure, right?

PM us your name ... there will be a reduced guest list for cpers that nite ... we will post details the week of the event ...

Make sure to arrive early ... it is a class event ... the door will be handled accordingly ;)

I just bought my ticket to go Tampa for friday...Jeez..well...

I remember...

In fact I still have my Dave Seaman Reinaissance flyer. (I can see it on the wall from my desk here @ home) Jon (or whoever decided, thanks) threw a rennaissance release party on my birthday, so I whooped it up and had a blast, kept the flyer on my wall to remind me how great parties CAN be. Jon, I must say, out of all the people I know, YOU throw some of the best parties. Great music, great vibes, great atmosphere. One of these days I'll make it to another one, wish I didn't have to miss this one...waaaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by diabolique007

I just bought my ticket to go Tampa for friday...Jeez..well...

I remember...

In fact I still have my Dave Seaman Reinaissance flyer. (I can see it on the wall from my desk here @ home) Jon (or whoever decided, thanks) threw a rennaissance release party on my birthday, so I whooped it up and had a blast, kept the flyer on my wall to remind me how great parties CAN be. Jon, I must say, out of all the people I know, YOU throw some of the best parties. Great music, great vibes, great atmosphere. One of these days I'll make it to another one, wish I didn't have to miss this one...waaaaaaaaa!

thankyou:D - this is the type of event you should change your trip for... we're still 2 weeks out... YOU CAN DO IT~

Originally posted by thephoenix

Dave Seamen is a good dj. good to see him in miami.

BOTT should be a kick-ass event in Tampa. Those Halluci-boys can really throw a party.

this would be worth the DRIVE...http://www.hallucination.com/scripts/shows/moreinfo.php?item_no=243

your link doesn't work...plus, what does that have too do with the seaman even thread anyways???

Originally posted by jcbliss

thankyou:D - this is the type of event you should change your trip for... we're still 2 weeks out... YOU CAN DO IT~

well, I did buy ticket insurance....man, this is one tough decision! I think my BF already booked and paid for the rooms tho...we'll see. And for the record...If was home, I would go Jon's party, not tampa, this is a party one should not miss. You really make me want to change my ticket..I need to sleep on this..as it is..I can't sleep right now! must..go...count...sheep

FOPB