Bliss feat. Dave Seaman & Infusion live- fri. June 13th

jcbliss

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rcrespo

I can't wait! :)

I know Ramon ... I feel the same way ... Infusion should arrive Thursday to Miami ... in order to 'chill' Miami style ... and prepare everything for a kick ass live show ...

And I really meant a kick ass live show ... :D :D :D

just an update from the bliss camp... dave seaman arrived this morning and is really looking forward too friday.. Infusion will be in on thursday and this shaping up too be one kick ass event.. quite a way to head into summer with a bang.. really looking forward too friday..

best

J

Hey Jon -

First off...Stay away from me! I know what you and Dave are capable of and I want no part of it. OK...I really do want part of it...maybe just a little.

I hear that you've officially joined the Nerve team. Congrats!

I'll see you Friday or before if there's a good reason.

Dade

Originally posted by ogmiami

Hey Jon -

First off...Stay away from me! I know what you and Dave are capable of and I want no part of it. OK...I really do want part of it...maybe just a little.

I hear that you've officially joined the Nerve team. Congrats!

I'll see you Friday or before if there's a good reason.

Dade

it has gotten messy from time too time over the years hasn't it?? LOL - call my cell later dade - i'll be on the beach around 9ish.. we're going to grab some dinner and drinks - something low key - let me know if your into meeting up.. it would be good for all of us to catch up prior to the madness:tongue:

Originally posted by livin42nite

I think its time to start a roll call for this, by the way 7 pages thread for an upcoming event, thats the longest one I can remember. As you can tell from previous posts im in.

Klit ... I can't f***ing wait ... :D :D

These are some other dates remaining on their tour ... we are lucky to have this class act in Miami ... :eek:

dates.jpg

June 13 ... Nerve ... Miami ... USA

June 14 ... Trust ... Baltimore ... USA

June 19 ... Transit ... Chicago ...USA

June 20 ... Spundae ... San Francisco ... USA

June 21 ... Spundae ... Los Angeles ... USA

June 28 ... Pinup ... Ibiza ... Spain

July 5 ... Venue ... Thessaloniki ... Greece

July 11 ... Cesme ... Turkey

July 12 ... Bodrum ... Turkey

August 9 ... Womb ... Tokyo ... Japan

August 14 ... Monastiri Club ... Paros ... Greece

August 15 ... -Venue TBA- ... Croatia

:hat:

make sure you save me a dance lola or maybe 5 lol....:tongue:;)

mr. vip nerd u r correct we are very fortunate to get a chance to see the infusion live show. i wonder what treats they will have in store for us. not to mention mr. jon cowan the dj who opens up a party like cutting the tape on an olympic race. always on point and smoothe like silk. then to look up at the dj booth and see that famous bald head (dave seamen) this man is a legend in our scene especially down here in miami where he use to come down to groovejet and educate the masses on the sound of progressive house.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

mr. vip nerd u r correct we are very fortunate to get a chance to see the infusion live show. i wonder what treats they will have in store for us. not to mention mr. jon cowan the dj who opens up a party like cutting the tape on an olympic race. always on point and smoothe like silk. then to look up at the dj booth and see that famous bald head (dave seamen) this man is a legend in our scene especially down here in miami where he use to come down to groovejet and educate the masses on the sound of progressive house.

You got it baby;) My booty's ready for some shakin' on the dancefloor:D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

You got it sooooo right Abe ... :D

Friday is not just another nite in Miami ... it is indeed THE NITE when Nerve gets the attention of the music heads WORLDWIDE ... with a WORLD class act ... :tongue:

See you there my friend ... get some rest 'til Friday ... :D :D :hat: