• Weed...
    • Powder...
    • E...
    • K...
    • GHB...
    • sober...
    • all of the above...

Originally posted by wideskies

there are no hallucinogens on that list... only designer clubber gun-wielding dealer drugs.

oh wait... i forgot which messageboard i was on.

carry on... ;]

Yeah, I still like shrooms and cid in a club.

• 2 weeks later...

Marijuana for daily use, exctasy (real ) and ketamine mix on a monthly usage, LSD or mushrooms if and when i can get my hands on them, I dont drink= pysically addictiveand deadly drug yes drug... i dont do coke psyically addictive and deadlyi dont do ghb to dangerous not regulated overdose scares me away i dont do meth=hate speed hate speedy pills and hated speedy coke when i use to do that gardbage......... Psychedlelics, weed and ketamine :) is all i need

Sounds like me, just without the K and the monthly use of E, like every other month for me

Originally posted by jamezny1

Marijuana for daily use, exctasy (real ) and ketamine mix on a monthly usage, LSD or mushrooms if and when i can get my hands on them, I dont drink= pysically addictiveand deadly drug yes drug... i dont do coke psyically addictive and deadlyi dont do ghb to dangerous not regulated overdose scares me away i dont do meth=hate speed hate speedy pills and hated speedy coke when i use to do that gardbage......... Psychedlelics, weed and ketamine :) is all i need