Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy birthday to the olsen twins

ladyshady

Originally posted by spinsaikel

er..wouldnt touch em. I still see them as michelle tanner.

i'm with you on this one...I kinda feel dirty every time I look at them and check them out...I'm almost double their age, and I still remember when they were toddlers. In fact, Fox Family Channel sees to it that I remember with reruns.

but then again, the dirty old man in me can't wait untl Hef convinces them to do the Playboy Pictorial

...i don't think they photograph well....but on tv and shit....i think they look great.............i LOVE them.......lol....i always watch their movies on tv hahahaha.............they were in that vanity fair teen tribute issue.............worth..........$150 MILLION........*EACH*

.....and credit must be given to parents .....and everyone involved in their financial and social upbringing..........these two have their shit on lock.......no one can argue that.....a production company...clothing line((with plus sizes for kids))...fragrances....magazines.....etc etc............and not a crack whore rehab drew barrymore hilton sister in sight!;)

they still look real young to me, i mean maybe in a few years they will be smokin or something but for now, everytime i see them i see them as so young. maybe its cuz of full house i dunno. regardless, their fuckin loaded and i agree, hef will def make them an offer to do playboy in the future.