Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#'s...

dgmodel

How many different partners have you had sex with???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How many different partners have you had sex with???

• I am a Male with only 1 partner ever...
    • 2 partners
    • 3-5 partners
    • 5-10 partners...
    • 10+ partners...
    • I am a female with only 1 partner ever...
    • 2 partners
    • 3-5 partners
    • 5-10 partners
    • 10+ partners...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I had a bit of an ugly past, but was honest about it completely. Shouldnt i be given the same courtesy.

Instead i get "i thought you would be turned off"; the fact is being lied to hurts more than what someone did before they knew you.

ok great! now that you two got that all out in the open....time for some make-up sex! :3some:

the only double standard i hold in regard to #'s is as follows...

alot of ex-sexual partners... sometimes = alot of jealous ex-partners...

my ex's might talk some shit...but that's all...

jealous ex boyfriends/sex partners wanna fight me...

that is the one and only reason...i would care about a girls #'s...

but then again... if i was allready into her...that wouldn't matter either...:D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

You should be honest with someone IF they ask. THey deserve to know the person they are falling for, not the false image created.

SLUT ;)

When a partner asks these questions, that person never wants to hear the real deal -NO NUMBER is ever good enough especially when a guy asks his girl.

A person can never have a succesful relationship by constantly dwelling on their partners sexual past either you choose to believe what they say or simply move on case closed. As I said before if your & your partner are disease free why worry about the past

Originally posted by brandy76

When a partner asks these questions, that person never wants to hear the real deal -NO NUMBER is ever good enough especially when a guy asks his girl.

A person can never have a succesful relationship by constantly dwelling on their partners sexual past either you choose to believe what they say or simply move on case closed. As I said before if your & your partner are disease free why worry about the past

damned if ya do, damned if ya don't....but if you're screwed either way, at least the truth is out there.

Originally posted by brandy76

Not all guys are that close-minded, they can be much more mature than that. I've had the discussion with my last three partners, and it wasn't even an issue in their mind (or if it was, they never let on).

Originally posted by dgmodel

how many different partners have you had??? how many are too many? and does it vary for male or female? or is too many for one also too many for the other???

#'s dont matter to me. we all become a statistic anyway. I just tell girls that im taking down their info about the # of partners they had because I work for the sex education side of the census bureau. Then we go at it on my clipboard. You guys should try it. But be sure that the clip part is under the small of her back. this is def a hot experience....

Originally posted by dgmodel

how many different partners have you had??? how many are too many? and does it vary for male or female? or is too many for one also too many for the other???

hahaha :laugh: who's counting ??

keep trying till u find u r perfect match :)

bear with me here for a hot-ny-minute... assuming all the ass or dicks one has had, if none of 'em was diseased, its fair and ok in the love of searching for a perfect mate(if that exists)....

so, in the end, its all about finding that someone that makes u r skin shiver at the thought of u..... sentimental?...maybe, but achievable all the same...

keep on truckin :aright: