Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where did your user name come from?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i grew up in the hood..im white....i was the only white kid not getting robbed..so they called me ghost..i was the palest out of everyone

yes between the orthodox jews, and the russians the bloods seem like nothing... lol

Originally posted by smokesum

and i thought it was cause you drove a GMC and were a cook

thats what i thought as well...

the way i got my name is, i own a shit shit shit load of d&g gear, more than any straight man should... and then barslut, fineones and myself were shopping one day and there was an advertisement for d&g with some goofus yelling and everyone thought it looked exactly me... bam thats how i got my name... however when i entered it into cp's registry it didnt accept the ampersand symbol so when i finally got around to posting it came up as dgmodel...

Originally posted by phatman

...after discovering that all my desired names were taken, i thought of what would make me and other people laugh...i mean, how can you not laugh when i get up at a party and say, "I AM PHATMAN!"...lol...for awhile i was also associated with :smoke" because i had and still tend to provide some nice greenery at cp gatherings...ergo the nickname "phattie"...

Ok I decided i have to meet you, becasue you remind me sooo much of one of my friends

Maybe you are him... is that you? Teddy??

Originally posted by copahc

Ok I decided i have to meet you, becasue you remind me sooo much of one of my friends

Maybe you are him... is that you? Teddy??

...i prefer Thadeus or Theodore...lol....NO MY NAME IS NOT TEDDY...it's Nick....:D

when I first registered on CP, I didn't even know what it was all about...messageboards and all that jazz....

So Marci D (( apparently when I registered spaces didn't work )) is my first name last initial, and 21 has always been my lucky #....The day I lost my virginity.

Originally posted by marcid21

when I first registered on CP, I didn't even know what it was all about...messageboards and all that jazz....

So Marci D (( apparently when I registered spaces didn't work )) is my first name last initial, and 21 has always been my lucky #....The day I lost my virginity.

:blank:

well my name in spanish classes in high school was Lina... and my grandfather (italian) calls me lina sometimes... so my nickname is lina... and bina comes from my friend christine... i used to call her christina bina... then we used to doodle in class writing things like lina <3 bina on the board and in notes.... so it just had a nice ring to it... linabina.......