Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many People Have Had Sex In A Car?

chris817

kInda scary??

Ill. man sentenced in lap-sex car crash

The Associated Press

Published June 17, 2003, 3:40 PM CDT

MONMOUTH, Ill. -- A Galesburg man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a traffic accident that killed his girlfriend as she sat on his lap having sex with him as he drove.

Sonny Morris El, 32, was convicted of aggravated driving under the influence of drugs but acquitted of reckless homicide last month after a bench trial in Warren County Circuit Court.

Tests showed that Morris El had detectable amounts of marijuana in his system, but prosecutors were unable to prove his level of impairment for the reckless homicide conviction, State's Attorney Chip Algren said.

Kristina Valerio, 25, of Galesburg was killed in January 2002 in a near head-on collision with a semi on U.S. Highway 34 near Monmouth. Prosecutors said the car crossed the center line as the couple had sex.

Public Defender Scott Shipplett sought probation during Monday's sentencing hearing, telling Judge Greg McClintock that Valerio's death was an accident and that Morris El "had no intent to cause serious bodily harm.''

He said the accident left Morris El in a coma and he later had to learn to talk, walk and eat again. He now has the mental capacity of an 11-year-old, Shipplett said.

Algren asked for the maximum 12-year prison term, arguing that Morris El lived a life of "total irresponsibility'' before the accident.

In an emotional statement before sentencing, Morris El called his actions "foolish'' and said the accident "opened my eyes not to take life for granted.''

Copyright © 2003, Chicago Tribune

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

See this is why you fuck when the car ISNT MOVING!!

Morons:rolleyes:

God forgive me but what a great way to die...while havin sex! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

but what if your the person who lived

the accident left Morris El in a coma and he later had to learn to talk, walk and eat again. He now has the mental capacity of an 11-year-old

and facing a 12 yr prision term?

i personally don't know to many people that would have sex while driving cuz to me that's stupid as hell...i have only had sex in a parked car & that's all i would stick to...

i know if it was me & my guy in that situation & i didn't make it out alive & my b/f did, my parents would probably want him sentenced (sorry, i am getting to into this)

Originally posted by erica127

i personally don't know to many people that would have sex while driving cuz to me that's stupid as hell...i have only had sex in a parked car & that's all i would stick to...

they did it to themselves though & i don't think 15 years is that harsh for actions like that

i know if it was me & my guy in that situaion & i didn't make it out alive & my b/f did, my parents would probably want him sentenced (sorry, i am getting to into this)

:aright:

Exactly!

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Yes, sex in a car has been painful . . . sucks when you're 6'7, she's 5'9 . . . and you're in a midsize sedan, and it's freezing outside. . . much prefer bedroom/lounge chair/rooftop/almost anywhere else. . .

I would think it sucks no matter what size you are... Unless you're a midget ya gonna have one leg out the window, head out the rear window, ass out the sunroof, foot on the horn... it's just NOT fun no matter what :(

UNLESS you drive like a mini-van or a Winnebago or something but I'm talking about regular sized cars