Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Talking dirty

someclown

A guy I know was hooking up with this girl one night. She was blowing him and she told him she likes to be talked dirty to. As she was going down on him, he started with "Yeah, suck that dick."

She let out a little moan.

He then said "Suck it you bitch!"

"Oh yeah!", she replied.

He started to get the hang of it and said "Suck my cock you dirty, fucking slut!!!"

She was totally into it and said, "Oh my GOD!"

At that point, he was at a loss for what terms to use and said "Suck my cock , you cunt."

It was then that she stopped what she was doing and said, "Hey, watch it buddy. You just crossed the line."

The mood was ruined.

Why do girls hate the "C" word so much? What could he have said/done differently to avoid offending her, and would have allowed them to have mind-blowing sex?

:confused:

Originally posted by someclown

A guy I know was hooking up with this girl one night. She was blowing him and she told him she likes to be talked dirty to. As she was going down on him, he started with "Yeah, suck that dick."

She let out a little moan.

He then said "Suck it you bitch!"

"Oh yeah!", she replied.

He started to get the hang of it and said "Suck my cock you dirty, fucking slut!!!"

She was totally into it and said, "Oh my GOD!"

At that point, he was at a loss for what terms to use and said "Suck my cock , you cunt."

It was then that she stopped what she was doing and said, "Hey, watch it buddy. You just crossed the line."

The mood was ruined.

Why do girls hate the "C" word so much? What could he have said/done differently to avoid offending her, and would have allowed them to have mind-blowing sex?

:confused:

there an art to this boyz need not try

you will runin a moment

suck my cock you bitch is not a turn on..