Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there one person in your life . . .

fierydesire

My Man now makes me feel like Happier than I ever thought possible. He makes me feel like the most important,most beautiful,loved person in the world. I constantly get the butterflies when I know I am going to see him. A smile automatically comes to my face when I hear his voice or see his face. My heart still races & I get breathless when he holds my hand , touches my face,kisses my lips. I am a very,very lucky lady!:love:

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . that has made you feel like you were floatin on cloud 9 24/7 . . . I guess I'm speaking in terms of relationships. I have been through many but only one has actually made me feel those constant butterflies, that ecstasy . . . :( Its like you can be with different people and have that floatin feeling at times but other times it fizzles . . . basically has there been anyone that you can honestly say has kept you on that bubble and the feelings for that person never fizzled nor faded? :unhappy::(

In life you get three great ones

Originally posted by micheloca

My Man now makes me feel like Happier than I ever thought possible. He makes me feel like the most important,most beautiful,loved person in the world. I constantly get the butterflies when I know I am going to see him. A smile automatically comes to my face when I hear his voice or see his face. My heart still races & I get breathless when he holds my hand , touches my face,kisses my lips. I am a very,very lucky lady!:love:

I feel the same way about my Boyfriend

Isn't it great? :love::D