Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

I FCUKING CALLED IT WITH THIS CHICK FROM THE GET GO WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HER! I PUSHED HER BUTTONS AND BROUGHT HER TRUE COLORS OUT! PSYCHO/DRUG ADDICT/BI-SEXUAL....THAT'S WHY SHE REALLY HATES ME! LOL CAUSE I BLEW HER SPOT...I READ HER CARDS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HER!

I SHOULD SERIOUSLY TAKE MY FRIENDS ADVISE AND BECOME A PSYCHIATRIST..... HAVE FUN READING THE LINK BELOW...IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH YOU'LL KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!! :laugh:RIGHT ON POINT WITH THIS PSYCHO BITCH!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I FCUKING CALLED IT WITH THIS CHICK FROM THE GET GO WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HER! I PUSHED HER BUTTONS AND BROUGHT HER TRUE COLORS OUT! PSYCHO/DRUG ADDICT/BI-SEXUAL....THAT'S WHY SHE REALLY HATES ME! LOL CAUSE I BLEW HER SPOT...I READ HER CARDS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HER!

I SHOULD SERIOUSLY TAKE MY FRIENDS ADVISE AND BECOME A PSYCHIATRIST..... HAVE FUN READING THE LINK BELOW...IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH YOU'LL KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!! :laugh:RIGHT ON POINT WITH THIS PSYCHO BITCH!

Are you sure your friends don't advise you to SEE a psychiatrist?

Originally posted by Kermzy

Are you sure your friends don't advise you to SEE a psychiatrist?

YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH ME IF YOU WERE YOU'D AGREE! I AM THE GROUP COUNSELOR LOL I HEAR THE STORIES AND GIVE MY SYNOPSIS AND I AM USUALLY CORRECT 99% OF THE TIME! I HAVE THIS INNER CONNECTION WITH GOD! LOL

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH ME IF YOU WERE YOU'D AGREE! I AM THE GROUP COUNSELOR LOL I HEAR THE STORIES AND GIVE MY SYNOPSIS AND I AM USUALLY CORRECT 99% OF THE TIME! I HAVE THIS INNER CONNECTION WITH GOD! LOL

How can you be" usually correct 99% of the time?"

You know what's funny.... It's always the most HIT looking people that have the following words in their screennames:

DIVA

GODDESS

HOTTIE

PRINCESS

SEXY

BOOTYLICIOUS

:stupid:

UGH The list goes on, but... C'mon ..it's just as bad as the people who wear thongs on the beach that SHOULD be wearing those bathing suits with the skirt attached like my grandma used to wear!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

You know what's funny.... It's always the most HIT looking people that have the following words in their screennames:

DIVA

GODDESS

HOTTIE

PRINCESS

SEXY

BOOTYLICIOUS

UGH The list goes on, but... C'mon ..it's just as bad as the people who wear thongs on the beach that SHOULD be wearing those bathing suits with the skirt attached like my grandma used to wear!

so true:laugh: i mean look at her picture in my sig about the only thing "diva" BIG STUFF got going is her fat body like some vintage diva who blew up as she aged.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

DIVA

GODDESS

HOTTIE

PRINCESS

SEXY

BOOTYLICIOUS

THIS NAME HOUSEDIVA4REAL IS A LEGACY ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS! EVERYONE KNOWS THIS NAME! I WOULD NEVER GET RID OF IT! THE ONLY THING "HIT" IS GOING TO BE YOUR FACE IF I EVER SAW YOU! :laugh:

Originally posted by johnholmes

nah she's been a butterball since birth along with a baby hand to boot

god sure blessed her with looks and a wonderful personality :laugh: :laugh:

WHAT DID GOD GRACE YOU WITH? LET'S HEAR THIS ONE? OH WAIT YOU ARE TOO CAUGHT UP WITH STALKING ME TO EVEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE! OH I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! I LOVE BEING YOUR FOCAL POINT! :D WITH ALL THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY YOU RELEASE ONTO ME YOU ARE BUILDING UP A NICE SIZE TUMOR....INSIDE YOUR BODY! SURE YOU'LL LOOK REAL HOT AFTER KEMO.....DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN TALK THIS MUCH SHIT ABOUT ME AND CONTINUE TO HIDE AND THINK NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU???? LOL GOD IS GOING TO FCUK YOU IN THE ASS GOOD MARK MY WORDS! :laugh: I PAID MY DUES WAIT TILL ITS YOUR TURN! LMAO!

Originally posted by 555-1212

you fat ugly pig.

I hate you, and everyone hates you.

john, lets get more pics up

i am trying but my friend who took the pics non shalantly of her baby hand is on vacation in mexico

hopefully when she returns she will send them to me if they came out

Originally posted by 555-1212

you fat ugly pig.

I hate you, and everyone hates you.

john, lets get more pics up

OH I'M SO UPSET :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: PLEASE DON'T POST PICTURES OF ME!

I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHOW WHO I AM... UNLIKE YOU FAGGOTS! LOL I'M GUESSING YOU LOOK WORSE THEN ME OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO AFRAID TO REVEAL YOUR IDENTITES! I UNDERSTAND YOU CAN DISH IT BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT! LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

GO FCUK YOURSELF! LOL YOU NEED A SHOT GUN TO STOP ME! WHAT DON'T YOU GET YET? LOL CHRIST YOU PEOPLE ARE DENSE! OH NOOO EVERYONE HATES ME!!! LOL NOT AS MUCH AS YOU 2 IT SEEMS ......OH BOY DO I LOVE THAT YOU FAGGOTS HATE ME! I AM ABLE TO PISS YOU OFF THAT MUCH TO CREATE THIS MUCH HATE AND ATTENTION FROM YOU PEOPLE! TRULY A GIFT! :D

KEEP TALKING SMACK AS THE TUMORS AND CANCER GROW WITHIN YOUR BODIES! TRUST ME I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN! TALK SHIT ABOUT ME...YOU THINK GOD IS GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT? YOU ARE PUTTING CURSES ON YOUR 1ST BORN CHILFREN! :(