Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

saynotodrama yet you don't know how to mind your own busy and you do a GREAT job starting drama and getting involved in situations that don't concern you! BTW I MIGHT BE BIG BONED BUT VERY FAR FROM BEING UGLY/HIT! HATE SOME MORE! :finger:

...u should watch who u threaten chubsy ubsy.........in all honesty....u have got to be the biggest fucking waste of skin ever to come on this board.....and the best part...u REALLY believe u r funny.........this is like stand up comedy at the center for down syndrome......why don't u read up and take notes .......u have the wit of used tampon....and about the same appeal

Originally posted by sassa

this fat shit is getting stale. you punks don't have any other ammo? there's only so much you can say about a person's appearance. if she has a shitty personality, then attack that. no one can help how they look. unless, of course, they eat like a pig day and night.

Well I'd say there's certainly enough ammo re: a person who thinks they have special connections to god and goes around hexing other people into car accidents...

Originally posted by misk

...u should watch who u threaten chubsy ubsy.........in all honesty....u have got to be the biggest fucking waste of skin ever to come on this board.....and the best part...u REALLY believe u r funny.........this is like stand up comedy at the center for down syndrome......why don't u read up and take notes .......u have the wit of used tampon....and about the same appeal

the minute someone decides to NOT mind their own business hmmmm like yourself for instance is the day I can threaten whoever the fcuk I want! I wouldn't think twice about cracking your teeth through your lip! :laugh:

....again......her fatness threatens me! :laugh: ........i have been ignoring your oral diarhea for days now....but when u threaten someone i know.....i step in............now u wanna play internet tough guy and threaten me for what....the 3rd ...4th? time!.....hahaha..........once again.....i'll be down the shore.....the invitation is still there...........come on over.......wear your twinkie mouthguard ...i have a mean right hook

Originally posted by misk

....again......her fatness threatens me! :laugh: ........i have been ignoring your oral diarhea for days now....but when u threaten someone i know.....i step in............now u wanna play internet tough guy and threaten me for what....the 3rd ...4th? time!.....hahaha..........once again.....i'll be down the shore.....the invitation is still there...........come on over.......wear your twinkie mouthguard ...i have a mean right hook

STFU UP YOU WHINING BITCH! I HOPE SOME GUY DONKEY PUNCHES YOU! LMAO YOU THINK I'D BE DUMB ENOUGH TO HIT YOU 1ST? LOL AND RISK LOSING MY $$$ HA HA HA! FCUK OFF! YOU ARE ON IGNORE! BYE BYE!

STFU UP YOU WHINING BITCH! I HOPE SOME GUY DONKEY PUNCHES YOU! LMAO YOU THINK I'D BE DUMB ENOUGH TO HIT YOU 1ST? LOL AND RISK LOSING MY $$$ HA HA HA! FCUK OFF! YOU ARE ON IGNORE! BYE BYE!

whoa...that is a major step!!!

BLOATED MESS

I LOVE HOW BIG STUFF SAYS EVERYONE IS ON IGNORE YET QUOTES ALL THEIR POSTS AFTER THEIR SUPPOEDLY ON IGNORE:laugh:

YOU FAT FUCKING DISASTER

LOOK WHO'S TALKING! STOP STALKING ME YOU FREAK! YOU NEED TO LET GO AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE AND SOMETHING ELSE! :laugh: ARE YOU CAPABLE OF THAT? UMMMM I DON'T THINK SO! YOU ARE INFATUATED WITH ME AWWW I'M FLATTERED!

she's stalking you?

yet your the one who started this thread about her

Originally posted by jjkitten

she's stalking you?

yet your the one who started this thread about her

this is like a soap opera! you obviously are tuning into this LATE! LOL IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING THIS BULLSHIT FROM THE GET GO YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT SHE IS UP MY ASS ON EVERY POST! NOW GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!