Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so on point with my intuitions of People!

Originally posted by sassa

maybe i haven't experienced the jersey club thing, but is it normal for a guy to not wear a shirt in one? that's pretty tacky.

you're not ugly, but you dress pretty tacky too. maybe less makeup, real boobs, and a nice black dress would work, but that's my two cents.

Heres my 2 cents.your "cute" not sexy .Your jealous and its shows.I never did anything to you and your picking on me.So thats shows your own insecurities. Hey this is her.................

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Heres my 2 cents.your "cute" not sexy .Your jealous and its shows.I never did anything to you and your picking on me.So thats shows your own insecurities. Hey this is her.................

Sassa's a hottie!! :love:

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanks. i needed the laugh.

first of all, you don't know what i look like, nor do the majority of people on this board.

second, i am in no way jealous of you. you look like po' white trash, and if you really have a kid, then i feel sorry that your child has a mother that dresses, acts, and looks like you.

third, i am in no way insecure. i have probably accomplished more in my short years than you could ever think of doing in a lifetime.

and finally, i pick on you because you're an easy target, you're incredibly dumb and sensitive to what people say to you on an internet board, and i'm bored. that's all. don't flatter yourself, gutter dirty jersey bitch. no fucking way i'd ever want to look like you.

p.s. isn't it obvious i blocked my face for a good reason? so no one will know for sure what i really look like. doh! you're stupid as well as skanky, what a package. i'm sure the guidos from union city and wayne will love that when they have you bent over a toilet seat 20 minutes after buying you a drink at some cheesy bar. way to go, what an accomplishment. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p.p.s you really don't have anything else better to do, do you? must've taken you a while to find those pics. why don't you spend some quality time taking care of your child or making yourself a better person instead of wasting time trying to justify your skanky behavior on an internet message board.

if you're hot, i'm dennis rodman.

Originally posted by johnholmes

u look like a cross between a fucking american indian and a gook or a dirty spic. yor 2nd pic with the little spearchucking baby shows you got no style and are busted too boot

that's the look i was going for. thanks.

u look like a cross between a fucking american indian and a gook or a dirty spic. yor 2nd pic with the little spearchucking baby shows you got no style and are busted too boot

Spearchucking baby??

Interesting...

Originally posted by sassa

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanks. i needed the laugh.

first of all, you don't know what i look like, nor do the majority of people on this board.

second, i am in no way jealous of you. you look like po' white trash, and if you really have a kid, then i feel sorry that your child has a mother that dresses, acts, and looks like you.

third, i am in no way insecure. i have probably accomplished more in my short years than you could ever think of doing in a lifetime.

and finally, i pick on you because you're an easy target, you're incredibly dumb and sensitive to what people say to you on an internet board, and i'm bored. that's all. don't flatter yourself, gutter dirty jersey bitch. no fucking way i'd ever want to look like you.

p.s. isn't it obvious i blocked my face for a good reason? so no one will know for sure what i really look like. doh! you're stupid as well as skanky, what a package. i'm sure the guidos from union city and wayne will love that when they have you bent over a toilet seat 20 minutes after buying you a drink at some cheesy bar. way to go, what an accomplishment. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p.p.s you really don't have anything else better to do, do you? must've taken you a while to find those pics. why don't you spend some quality time taking care of your child or making yourself a better person instead of wasting time trying to justify your skanky behavior on an internet message board.

if you're hot, i'm dennis rodman.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS POST SASSA! THIS GIRL IS A FCUKIN MENTAL CASE AND ITS PROBABLY FROM GETTING MENTALLY FCUKED WITH FROM BOTH GUYS AND GIRLS! LOL :blown: OH MAN ALL I NEED IS FOR HER TO SWING AT ME 1ST! LOL AND SHE'LL BE SWALLOWING HER FCUKING TEETH AFTERWARDS!:D

AND WHAT THE FCUK DO YOU LOOK LIKE? KEEP HIDING! SHOULD I TELL THEM WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE MISSY! I'M NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK! WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT IS WHEN YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF KONG!