Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song roll call... from vicious....here we go again!!!!!

hHere we go, I'm amped. Cant wait till the 22nd. IM getting my records ready now, I don't want to miss out on any bombs..so I need some input. I'm getting some tracks out. And I'm gonna dig from the tunnel, factory and exit days.

I'm gonna need like 30 hours don't really care what time I have to play to.

So if you have any tracks you can think of that will make this night even more special. Let me know.....

I wanna thank bobby, Scott and the roxy for having the same vision of this party as I have...Dom,Anthony and Mike for working with me ............... If it wasn't for them the 22nd would just be another Friday night for many of us.

I know you have questions about the music, well I don't, its gonna be bangin' with no holes barred.........

This isn't a classics night but I know that there are gonna be songs that will bring back many memories of great times and places you were at when they were new to you...

Many of my friends will be there so don't be surprised if you look into the booth and see someone else playing a record or two.....

Its going to be an amazing night so be ready for it....

I need my stage crew on the stage to show the rest of the room what its all about

so get those fists ready to pump!!!!!!

Luv you guys

Johnny vicious "vish"

johnnyvicious.com

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by aystar

FLIGHT 643

LOOPED AND TORN TO SHREADS FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR STRAIGHT

:eek: :eek:

THAT WOULD BE SOMETHIN FOR ALL THE HARDCORE FANS

that and lethal industry

but some newer requests...

Solar factor - urban shakedown or deep Sonar

Iio-Smooth(airbase mix)

Roc Project - Never(Rivera)

Photon Project - Brainwave

Above and Beyond - Far From in love(Shane 54 Mix)

I'm also Dying to hear Armin Van Buuren mix of Sky falls down, I remember u played drifiting away and I was shocked so if u could play sky falls down it would be awesome... also if u could squeeze in "back at one"(which i think was ur greatest remix) that would make my fucking year i think.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

crowd song--the unofficial roxy anthem!!

]

yo mike...i remember when u did that edit where u cut in to all those old tracks between Crowd Song....fuckin nuts....crowd song is defintely the anthem there....the first time JV played it in there....right before the drop he turned up the amp to full blast and that shit nearly caved my chest in....haha...cant wait for this nite!!!

defintely want to hear Adrenalyn Rush and Trip To Uranus!!