Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How often are the "dance" poles cleaned at strip clubs?

xxlea

All this talk about strip clubs, dancers and lap dances had me thinking about those poles. I've only been to a strip club once a few years ago and don't recall much about that night:pint:

Are those poles disinfected/wiped/cleaned after each dancer? Most dancers get pretty "intimate" with them which I'm sure leaves behind some ass/pussy residue. Or are they cleaned at the end of the night with the rest of the club?

Hmmmm anyone have an answer??:confused:

Originally posted by xxlea

All this talk about strip clubs, dancers and lap dances had me thinking about those poles. I've only been to a strip club once a few years ago and don't recall much about that night:pint:

Are those poles disinfected/wiped/cleaned after each dancer? Most dancers get pretty "intimate" with them which I'm sure leaves behind some ass/pussy residue. Or are they cleaned at the end of the night with the rest of the club?

i dont think it matters...really the only part that touches is the skin on the inner thigh...UNLESS!! :idea: one of them has something living down there w/ legs and they are crawling up and down that pole...GOOD QUESTION!

Thanx. So they come out in their 6" stilletos with a roll of bounty in one hand and a bottle of Fantastic in the other?? lol

:laugh: :laugh: i think it was a baby wipe they used.......i dun remember seeing them with of bottle a fantastic lolol

If you ever watch HBO's real sex, divas or any sex related documentaries, the dancers grind the shit out of those poles!! Some slide down pole with their pussy lips gripping to the pole. :laugh:

Cool...........so their lips act like the brakes huh, slow them down as they slide down the pole, that's great.

If you ever watch HBO's real sex, divas or any sex related documentaries, the dancers grind the shit out of those poles!! Some slide down pole with their pussy lips gripping to the pole. :laugh:

kinda like a jellyfish stuck your chest!!??

the strip club i used to bartend at...

if the girl wanted a clean pole...

she cleaned it before she danced...

Guest jroo

are you guys serious? in dc and va they do come out with the spray and the paper towels! hahaha every single girl, they'd clean the mirror too, thats behind them. hahahahaha

When I worked at the Zebra club in CT the poles were disinfected in between the Lap Dance Specials when no ladies are on stage and at the end of every night. Alot of the ladies would take there own rag up with them and wipe the pole before they danced as well.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i know guys would pay to do tha too!

whoever started this thread - good question?

I seen Jenna strip when she was up in here in Boston, probably 5yrs ago, she was selling lolipops that she was inserting into her vagina, for 20.00 a pop, guys were going nuts over them.. Kinda gross