Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you ever have sex with a total stranger?

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by smokesum

and I mean..just meeting that person at that very moment

def...w/o a doubt...that could turn out to be fuckin hot as hell...a hot girl and me...we do it, leave, never see that person again...all we have is that moment and the memory...just the thrill...kinda like in a movie.....hell yeah..

i did..... last night i met this girl in the club and we had a connection for about an hour and then we got a little hot and heavy:biggrin: an we started touching each other real softly an we couldnt help each other sooooo we :letsgo: left after about 3 hours being together but we never kissed until we go to my place... we where playing w/each other biting and touching in the club but nothing else.... we had an animal attraction to each other..:hoparound we left an had some fun:hump: :makeout: my first one night stand, but i think i will see her agian?:confused:

so the anwset to ur question is yes. i would

i did..... last night i met this girl in the club and we had a connection for about an hour and then we got a little hot and heavy:biggrin: an we started touching each other real softly an we couldnt help each other sooooo we :letsgo: left after about 3 hours being together but we never kissed until we go to my place... we where playing w/each other biting and touching in the club but nothing else.... we had an animal attraction to each other..:hoparound we left an had some fun:hump: :makeout: my first one night stand, but i think i will see her agian?:confused:

so the anwset to ur question is yes. i would

Just as I figured, Its amazing how the guys answer the question in comparison with the girls.

The girls are like HELL NO!

The guys are like HELL YEAH!

What are the first few thoughts that run through your mind when you think of FREE SEX?

Obviously 2 totally differernt things. Is it true that MOST( NOT ALL)guys think with there peckers?

:confused:

Originally posted by Mystify22

lol, don't start that again!!!! :tongue:

He's been really busy this past week w/work.....I'm sure he'll back soon enough!

:laugh: I won't start again... Just bustin chops...

Hey do you know if Poor Billy's opened back up yet?