Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the guys

euphoricgirl

Originally posted by bbbooom

NO ew i cant see blood in person i even get skeeved when i see it on tv blah:vomit3:

Relax... It really does not get that messy... The only day I would stay away from it is on her worst day or 2. And obviously she knows when that is being she has had it a good part of her life... It is not like it bleeds non stop...

Grow some balls... Wear a condom... And clean up is real easy.

i love it actually exra warmth on my cockhead. So what if it gets a bit messy and bloody its all in the excitement. Aint no biggie if it drys on you big deal shower afterwards. Although from experience when the girls ive slept with are onthe pill theblood flow is defintely less. But it doesnt matter i love a nice warm wet pusyy. God i miss my ex.

Originally posted by elementx

Relax... It really does not get that messy... The only day I would stay away from it is on her worst day or 2. And obviously she knows when that is being she has had it a good part of her life... It is not like it bleeds non stop...

Grow some balls... Wear a condom... And clean up is real easy.

i have balls their sitting in my boxers.. but ill never bang a bitch on her period thats funkin gross you weirdos probably munch on the period too

Originally posted by i3itch

...I get 10x more hornier during that time anyways..

:licker::hump::bj::getdown::swallow::drool:

a lot of girls on this board say that. wonder if i'm in the minority... i lose my sex drive, have terrible cramps, and my boobs hurt enough on their own, thank you - don't want anyone touching 'em.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

"If you can walk through mudd you can fuck through blood" :aright:

That's a real man right there!

i concur with this... i wasnt really to into it but once i did it the first time i could get enough that really is the best time... when they are on a low flow day though...