prplhz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in meetings all morning :blank:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Anyone watch "The O.C."? I watched 2 minutes of it, and it made 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls look like a rated R show..

That's my new show since Dawson's Creek was cancelled :cry: It's just not the same. Just think, if you were my boyfriend you'd be forced to watch it with me each and every week :D

Originally posted by whadupg

That's my new show since Dawson's Creek was cancelled :cry: It's just not the same. Just think, if you were my boyfriend you'd be forced to watch it with me each and every week :D

Reason number 257,782,698 not to be G's boyfriend :tongue:

(and any guy that watches a show because his girlfriend makes him is a big, smelly gash!)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Reason number 257,782,698 not to be G's boyfriend :tongue:

(and any guy that watches a show because his girlfriend makes him is a big, smelly gash!)

Quit lashing out just because you're pissed I didn't invite you to watch it with me. And guys are so easy to suck into girly shit - especially during the early stages of a relationship. Not my fault you're all suckers.

Thats kinda the reason why i watched it, a friend wanted to watch it,..I had to change it, its a total Evan show..

Been in meetings all morning :blank:

I got so addicted to dawson's creek. scary. it's on weekdays and saturday's at 10:30am though!! so is BH90210!! :laugh:

I only watched 3 minuted of it... I should be considered, a gash, not a Big Smelly Gash.....Thats a gross reference by thge way..lol

Yeah - I posted it and was actually grossed out by myself for retyping it - i fixed it though :D

Anyone watch "The O.C."? I watched 2 minutes of it, and it made 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls look like a rated R show..

:confused: why would it make 7 heaven look R rated?? O.C. has gotta be racier than 7 heaven. hell, anything is!

Quit lashing out just because you're pissed I didn't invite you to watch it with me. And guys are so easy to suck into girly shit - especially during the early stages of a relationship. Not my fault you're all suckers.

Correction: some guys are easy to suck into girly shit. My ex watched Dawson's Creek religiously every week and I never watched it with her. Actually, it was the one hour a week I was guaranteed some peace and quiet :tongue:

x, you're only a small gash for watching 3 minutes of it. But you're still a gash!

paradise hotel rocks. I've only seen it a couple of times though... I can never remember when I should be watching TV.

Karla makes me watch Trading Spaces and While You Were Out. Now I know all the designers' names, their styles, and have more interior design tips than any unmarried heterosexual male should.