Where is everyone

prplhz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The other night I was over this chicks house getting head, and I noticed she had spots on her glasses and dishes, totally ruined the mood.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trichelle would be a great girl to "date". She's got a great body, she's really slutty, and she's really, really stupid. "Yeah baby, you're the only one for me. We're gonna be togetha foreva!" Nail her for as long as you can get away with it!

look at prplhz coming out with the teamj5 dis :aright:

ok am i the only one who is totally out of the loop and has no clue or does not really give a crap about these shows???:confused:

Originally posted by groovefire

StymieDatingPants.

don't pants names rule, todd totally gettin the pants names, i love it, definitely DO, DEFINITELY do!!!!:D:cool:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The black dude was outta his mind... he smoked like a chick too.

Definatley!! He actually told the girl that he did not have a threesome when he is taped on camera telling steven that he did. And she is another dumb girl that believed him!!!

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

Definatley!! He actually told the girl that he did not have a threesome when he is taped on camera telling steven that he did. And she is another dumb girl that believed him!!!

I know right.. That dude tapped that ass...and she beleived him that he didn't.

Nice rack.

Originally posted by boobiepants

ok am i the only one who is totally out of the loop and has no clue or does not really give a crap about these shows???:confused:

I only know the real world in LV, not all these other shows.

??? Who would name a show "OC" anyways???? Does anyone else think thats a little odd??

Originally posted by boobiepants

YES! The Real World is the best. Nothing like completely shutting your brain down for 4 hours on a sunday afternoon to watch back-to-back-to-back-to-back real worlds :smoke:

First off, the black dude was a genius for flat-out lying about the threesome. It just meant he kept getting to bang that other chick. Secondly... why is it that 4 out of every 5 black guys on the real world are completely fucking mental? It's like whitey at MTV headquarters is just trying to create a stereotype.

Did anyone see David from New Orleans on the Chapelle Show? "Come on be my baby tonight. Come on be my baby tonight. I've seen the way you treated other dogs you been with, Come on be my baby tonight"

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

YES! The Real World is the best. Nothing like completely shutting your brain down for 4 hours on a sunday afternoon to watch back-to-back-to-back-to-back real worlds :smoke:

First off, the black dude was a genius for flat-out lying about the threesome. It just meant he kept getting to bang that other chick. Secondly... why is it that 4 out of every 5 black guys on the real world are completely fucking mental? It's like whitey at MTV headquarters is just trying to create a stereotype.

Did anyone see David from New Orleans on the Chapelle Show? "Come on be my baby tonight. Come on be my baby tonight. I've seen the way you treated other dogs you been with, Come on be my baby tonight"

Didn't he sing the national anthem too, and he totally sucked??

Shoob be doo whop

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Your right, they were all fuckin banannas!

Alton was def a P-I-M-P.

Not ONLY did he lie to Irulan successfully about the threesome that we all heard him confess to, but he pimped his hoes right in FRONT of her constantly and still always got her to forgive him in the end by having cutesy little wrestling matches.

Let this be a lesson, guys, if you ever fuck up with your girl, just let her hit you with objects and give you wedgies until she collapses in laughter and forgives you.