• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Here is my quick one post.

Anyone see the Real World Paris?

Well I def told the hot chick from that show, who is the VIP hostess in ICE, that I didn't like her character at all on the show and she needed to be more fun.

Malory? HOTTEST REAL WORLD CHICK EVER! Dude, it's a damn good thing I didn't meet her because I would have spent the rest of the week stalking her stymie-style. She is the perfect "marry her" chick... hot as hell (real hot, not slutty hot), fun, and loves to booze and party. Plus she claimed to be a virgin. :drool:

The board is moving way too fast for me today. Fucking work :mad:

That kid CT from the Real World was at the Diplomat this Sunday AM.

I love Paradise Hotel. That new guy Tom is a total freak with his monkey and I think tonight is when they show him walking around in a chicks dress? What is wrong with this guy.

Dawson's Creek was one of the best shows ever! My ex used to watch it with me. I swear guys really want to watch girley stuff but just need a reason to do it. My ex used to watch American Idol with me too and if his friends came over he would blame it on me and don't forget those Lifetime movies! :D

Originally posted by kaydup

U got it!

Tits are nice, chatted with her a lot

Oh dude, what a let-down. That chick is hot, but she's definitely not "the hot chick".

Real world vegas was good, but too fake. They just put a bunch of morons in a hotel room and watched them hook-up with each other. I'd rather watch Paradise Hotel for that (it's the exact same premise, only with money involved).

I like the Paris one. Best line in any real world came from that stuck-up blonde chick, "You don't understand. I've never forgiven anyone for anything in my life, ever." How can you even say that with a straight face?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I like the Paris one. Best line in any real world came from that stuck-up blonde chick, "You don't understand. I've never forgiven anyone for anything in my life, ever." How can you even say that with a straight face?

in the preview for next week she says "what does someone do to deserve forgiveness?" or something like that.

She must have no friends. Everyone screws up at some point.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The scenes from next week, Simon and Adam hookup..

C.J. ya you def watch it all the time.. :laugh:

Faker!

LISTEN SUPERDICK. i don't swear by the show, so i don't care what his fuckin initial is. You are GHEY.

Faker!

Originally posted by jules5335

That kid CT from the Real World was at the Diplomat this Sunday AM.

I love Paradise Hotel. That new guy Tom is a total freak with his monkey and I think tonight is when they show him walking around in a chicks dress? What is wrong with this guy.

Dawson's Creek was one of the best shows ever! My ex used to watch it with me. I swear guys really want to watch girley stuff but just need a reason to do it. My ex used to watch American Idol with me too and if his friends came over he would blame it on me and don't forget those Lifetime movies! :D

Yup - and then they try to call us their bitches.

And nyis Mallory is definetly not the hot chick - she could possibly be, but she really should consider using a hairbrush everyday.

Oh dude, what a let-down. That chick is hot, but she's definitely not "the hot chick".

Real world vegas was good, but too fake.

right on. asian chick is not that cute and she is a drama queen. BOOOOOOOO to that.

vegas was fake as hell, but entertaining.

and yes, mallory is the hottest, nicest girl on the show. she doesn't get all wrapped up in the bullshit and can drink like a fish.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

Malory? HOTTEST REAL WORLD CHICK EVER!

I only saw the show once, but i remember thinkin she was a pretty girl but a plain jane, no??

I think that's what makes her so pretty is that she doesn't wear pounds of make-up and she's just herself - the rest of the girls on that show are such drama queens - instead of working together all they do is bitch about each other.

I think that's what makes her so pretty is that she doesn't wear pounds of make-up and she's just herself - the rest of the girls on that show are such drama queens - instead of working together all they do is bitch about each other.

mtv_rw_mallory.jpg

I thought that girl Telleya(sp) was hot.. The chick adam dumped at the Eifel tower... Then he sang that horrible song, yes Pacha I live by the show.

WERD. that chic was bangin hot.

malary is OK. not hot.

I thought that girl Telleya(sp) was hot.. The chick adam dumped at the Eifel tower... Then he sang that horrible song, yes Pacha I live by the show.

I can see that.

and yes, that girl was pretty, adam is a loser who has no shot in hell with any chick, the fat blonde needs to be donkey punched.

ace is hot, but the accent fucks it up and makes him sound like he has no brain.

CT/CJ is a loser with an attitude problem...WOOOOOOOOOO.

Jules, you always get it! This is EXACTLY my point. Like I said she's really, legitimately hot... not slutty, high-maintenance, tits popping out everywhere hot. I LOVE the fact that she doesn't care what she looks like on camera. The other two girls won't be seen without an inch of make-up on.. Malory doesn't give a shit and she still looks twice as good as the other two. Like I said, that's the kind of girl you marry! It's not plain-jane, it's extremely pretty without trying to be. :drool:

At the end of the day, it's just apples and oranges. Malory is an apple, SFsupastah (judging by the pic you posted), you are an orange. I like apples, but that's not saying there aren't ishloads of guys out there who prefer the citrus ;)

Originally posted by pacha73

ace is hot, but the accent fucks it up and makes him sound like he has no brain.

I was on your side till you said this. I'm a southerner and I don't think I sound like I have no brain.

Guess I'll join the other ones in trying to get rid of you.

Its really too bad because I'm the nice one :D