Where is everyone

prplhz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was on your side till you said this. I'm a southerner and I don't think I sound like I have no brain.

Guess I'll join the other ones in trying to get rid of you.

Its really too bad because I'm the nice one :D

no one's trying to get rid of me, and cry me a freakin river sweetheart. :rolleyes:

whatever will i do without you on my side??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pacha73

no one's trying to get rid of me, and cry me a freakin river sweetheart. :rolleyes:

Woooooah there pacha - you are throwing rolleyes at the wrong girl. You're funny - I like you so far - faker or not, but step off bitch :mad:

All I have to say is I think you might want to calm down, because your barking up the wrong tree here.... And I wouldn't say nobody wants to get rid of you because I know atleast 3 people that do...

Originally posted by whadupg

Woooooah there pacha - you are throwing rolleyes at the wrong girl. You're funny - I like you so far - faker or not, but step off bitch :mad:

:laugh: i understand, sorry. it's just that tiny should not have taken this personally. i said ACE sounded like a dumbass with his accent, NOT TINY. i don't even know her. :hat:

Originally posted by prplhz

All I have to say is I think you might want to calm down, because your barking up the wrong tree here.... And I wouldn't say nobody wants to get rid of you because I know atleast 3 people that do...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (sorry sweety, does this mean i won't make varsity cheerleader this year?) :rolleyes:

yes, that was FOUR rolleyes.

grow up, it's a just a messageboard.

First off, I was joking I didn't realize you took this message board so seriously.

Second, I'm not your sweetheart. I belong to whatupg & prplhz and sometimes flavanugs so step off! :mad:

Third, I'm not quite sure what you'll do without me by your side but my guess is continue to post under a fake name until you have the balls to show yourself :D

Sorry if my southern drawl makes me sound like I have no brain but at least I have an excuse. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (sorry sweety, does this mean i won't make varsity cheerleader this year?) :rolleyes:

yes, that was FOUR rolleyes.

grow up, it's a just a messageboard.

Why don't you fucking grow up douche. And for your information you happen to be saying something about one of my friends so yes I am going to say something to you about it, and who is the immature one for not being able to take her joke? I'm sorry has anyone met this girl yet, or are we still unsure whether she is fake? I would love to know who she is because she seems to talk a tough game. Why don't you come out and show your face, you've had plenty of oppotunities to do so and you haven't is that because you don't exist or is because you so fucking ugly that you might be scared we would through tomatoes at you?

First off, I was joking I didn't realize you took this message board so seriously.

Second, I'm not your sweetheart. I belong to whatupg & prplhz and sometimes flavanugs so step off! :mad:

Third, I'm not quite sure what you'll do without me by your side but my guess is continue to post under a fake name until you have the balls to show yourself :D

Sorry if my southern drawl makes me sound like I have no brain but at least I have an excuse. :rolleyes:

:laugh: I don't take this messageboard to heart, as i can see you do, a lot of you, actually.

you tool on me (cp does) i tool on you. no biggie, nothing personal, ok?

and i could post under my real name, but you all would still continue to call me faker, so that's ok. actually, you guys already know my real name, so i don't know what the beef is?

oh, and hiding under a name? hello???????????? did you look at EVERYONE else's name on here INCLUDING yours??

pot - kettle- VERY black. calm down, have a drink. :tongue:

and sometimes flavanugs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I don't take this messageboard to heart, as i can see you do, a lot of you, actually.

you tool on me (cp does) i tool on you. no biggie, nothing personal, ok?

and i could post under my real name, but you all would still continue to call me faker, so that's ok. actually, you guys already know my real name, so i don't know what the beef is?

oh, and hiding under a name? hello???????????? did you look at EVERYONE else's name on here INCLUDING yours??

pot - kettle- VERY black. calm down, have a drink. :tongue:

yeah we all use screen names but 99% of the people on here have met me :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Why don't you fucking grow up douche. And for your information you happen to be saying something about one of my friends so yes I am going to say something to you about it, and who is the immature one for not being able to take her joke? I'm sorry has anyone met this girl yet, or are we still unsure whether she is fake? I would love to know who she is because she seems to talk a tough game. Why don't you come out and show your face, you've had plenty of oppotunities to do so and you haven't is that because you don't exist or is because you so fucking ugly that you might be scared we would through tomatoes at you?

well sweety. i've already seen your picture, so the tomatoes have already been thrown.

and no one met me yet, b/c i never agreed to meet anyone YET. i don't come on a message board looking for friends, i have enough of them.

shit like you posted just makes me laugh more. :laugh:

i never PERSONALLY attacked tiny and you all know it. had i known she had a southern drawl, i would have revised my comment. (i'm sorry, where i can download a clip of everyone's voice on here?) :rolleyes:

Oh man, I love when the women get catty on this board!! The gloves are off too, this should be good!

Just to clarify too... tinib's southern drawl = understated and cute (you barely notice it, but when you do, it could melt right through you :drool: )

Ace's ridiculous, I'm a hick-country-boy-who-don't-like-no-city-folk accent is awful and makes me naucious. I still like ace though, he's always getting everyone wasted! :pint: