Where is everyone

prplhz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prplhz

I never said anything about how much you make or what you do for a living, see that's where your so stupid that you can't read my post properly. Who's denying anything, how can you say calling the kettle black, everyone here knows who I am, I have no problems with showing my face and meeting new people, unlike yourself you see. You've been hiding behind this computer for way to long now, show your face, show us who you really are. What are you scared of?

if you were reading my previous posts, this would be answered for you.

do your homework sweety, and wipe the tomatoes off your face.

Originally posted by groovefire

Meanwhile, in other news:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=177439

Remember, I STARTED THIS WHOLE SHOW YOUR TITS/RACK THING. Don't ever question my contributions again Nyis.

I've been so consumed with this thread I haven't even thought to check the others. But THANK YOU for calling that to my attention. Excellent job with the show your tits campaign... it's contributions like this that keep this board on the varsity level.

Originally posted by pacha73

if you were reading my previous posts, this would be answered for you.

do your homework sweety, and wipe the tomatoes off your face.

I don't have time to analyze and read all of your posts honey because I have to do a thing we call work in the civalized society... And frankly your taking up my time and not answering any of my questions, so go stick x's dick in your mouth and make yourself useful for once. Thanks and have a nice day.

Originally posted by prplhz

I don't have time to analyze and read all of your posts honey because I have to do a thing we call work in the civalized society... And frankly your taking up my time and not answering any of my questions, so go stick x's dick in your mouth and make yourself useful for once. Thanks and have a nice day.

okay, i'm done stooping to 3rd grade after this:

sweety, i GUARANTEE i make as much if not more money than you and have just as nice or nicer place than you. that doesn't make me a better person, but since you seem to think i don't have a job or anything, i just thought i'd mention. hell, maybe we'll meet someday and you will come hang out at my place in the jacuzzi or just chill with some music and smoke and stuff.

you seem hotheaded and defensive like i can be. i applaude you actually. i don't want to fight over a messageboard, i'm too old for this!!

damn, I stepped away for a meeting and this spiraled out of control :laugh:

I was just trying to make a joke about pacha making fun of southeners. That is why I posted the :D at the end of my post but some how it was lost :D But this is far more entertaining than I ever could have hoped for :laugh:

Pacha - its really a shame that you haven't met any of these people yet because they are some of the best party kids you'll ever find.

NYis - thanks for the compliment on my southern twang, you only hear it when I'm angry :D

G & Prplhz - thanks for sticking up for me :love2:

I forgot my southern hospitality for a second ;):laugh:

I have no idea what it is:(

Is it somewhere in the last million posts. Can i get some cliff notes or something. I know there was fighting, people showing there tits, inside jokes, i am now very confused.

I will read through the posts tonight and will have my book report in the morning.

Originally posted by jtk4

I have no idea what it is:(

Is it somewhere in the last million posts. Can i get some cliff notes or something. I know there was fighting, people showing there tits, inside jokes, i am now very confused.

I will read through the posts tonight and will have my book report in the morning.

Oh let me catch you up to speed with G's abridged version :D

Pacha got a little bit to comfortable as a newbie/faker and gave one of my girls a couple rolleyes. I swooped in and saved the day and X told me I'm hot as hansel :( I don't know what it means and no one will tell me. I think it's something stupid he made up and now everyone is just playing along with him :mad: