The 3 of us wanna fuck one girl at the same time

silverbull

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silverbull

That MR T comment is so mature,sigh

This comment is truly hysterical once you've finished reading the ending of his post.

Anymore stupid comments can be brought to my attention at ARC on sun,mon. See ya there i will be wearing a white bandanna and i dont have all those chains anymore just one big one. See ya.

In other words, don't talk about maturity and then go around saying, "Come out from behind that computer you skinny little snot nosed computer nerd and say it to my face so I can kick your ass!"

:blank::laugh:

F'ING IDIOTâ„¢

RFKFREAK is it really hysterical be cause im a tall black guy with a mohawk and i think 31 gold chains. And for the whole meet me at arc comment i explained it already on the previous pg somewhere. I worded it wrong.

If you want to have a foursome with a couple friends and a girl, more power to you. If I was going to do that, I'd personally want a couple friends with me as well rather than complete strangers. There are a plenty of girls that are into gangbangs so I'm presuming that the time it takes you to find one probably parallels where you look.

Good luck and take pics ;)