Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone see PVD at avalon last nite?

mets4012

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music was great! (for a 3hr set) but of course Avalon over-sold the show.

There was NO room to move, dance, nothing. Way too hot in there and it took 20+ min to get a f'ing drink.

Im so happy I went to his Central Park show on Thursday... made it less dissapointing.

THANKS AGAIN AVALON! LETS PACK IT IN THERE SO MUCH YOU CANT EVEN HAVE FUN!

Originally posted by ichiroboston

Music was great! (for a 3hr set) but of course Avalon over-sold the show.

There was NO room to move, dance, nothing. Way too hot in there and it took 20+ min to get a f'ing drink.

Im so happy I went to his Central Park show on Thursday... made it less dissapointing.

THANKS AGAIN AVALON! LETS PACK IT IN THERE SO MUCH YOU CANT EVEN HAVE FUN!

It was very packed but I just jumped on one of those speaker box things on the side of the dancefloor. I don't think I've ever been to a PvD show where there was plenty of room to dance! Unless you count his NYC shows where after 5:00 am the floor starts to thin out a bit!

I had a great time! It was my first time at Avalon and that venue is awesome! Great sound system!!

I thought musically his set at Avalon was better than his set at Central Park. His set there was good but not one of the better sets I've heard from him, not by far. However, the atmosphere couldn't have been better. Its not every day you get to see your favorite dj in Central Park. It was definitely a good night.

Only thing jv about Saturday night was having to wait for drinks - but that's what double fisting is for :D Other than that, the crowd at pvd kicks ass - place was crazy - if nothing else he can definetly keep a dancefloor moving - last two songs were pretty sweet but other than that - yup you've heard it.

Originally posted by technoisdead

it's all dead, all your styles, i was going back to what it was called before all the different styles started, hence technoisdead

its a tough pill to swallow but only big names draw crowds, guess its back to the gay clubs for yuuzzz pill popping freaks

speak for yourself bitchface