Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls are hippocrates

t0nythelover

Guest gabo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

why is it taht if i say your fat or ugly or have wack tits im being a dick, but if a girl sees someone hotter than themselves theyll be talkin mad shit...oh look at that whore she has implants, her nipples are wierd...mad bullshit

they get upset with guys when we want a girl with big tits and a nice ass... they want a big dick and a nice car. lol

of course if you tell someone they are ugly, fat or they have wack tits youre being a dick...

girls say things about hotter girls to make themselves feel better about their own insecurities. sometimes it is just the truth though. like the nice rak thread, that lady needs a lift & no i am not jealous, i like my breasts better than hers but it is blatently obvious that she needs a lift. sometimes something stands out and you want to state it... sometimes people attack things because it is the persons only fault & it makes them feel better about not being "the ideal".. like oh she might have big tits but she is chunky saying well i have small tits but at least im thin. who cares really, its a whole package. if someone is everything you love and has wack tits, forget about her tits or ask her if she ever considered reconstruction.

what does you telling a girl she is ugly/has wack tits and a girl insulting another girl who looks better than her have to do with eachother anyway?

why is it taht if i say your fat or ugly or have wack tits im being a dick, but if a girl sees someone hotter than themselves theyll be talkin mad shit...oh look at that whore she has implants, her nipples are wierd...mad bullshit

the point is that people sometimes need to make themselves feel better, but othertimes it's just an honest opinion, i mean, not everyone is going to agree, and everyone has varying tastes

I personally love Adriana Lima, but many people don't like her because she's mad skinny. they'll say, she needs meat on her bones.

Now i'm not gonna get all bent out of shape over it, it's their opinion..

besides, who the fuck cares what others think.. if people hate, then let them hate.. but more likely then not, they're expressing they're taste and opinion

Originally posted by somebitch

of course if you tell someone they are ugly, fat or they have wack tits youre being a dick...

girls say things about hotter girls to make themselves feel better about their own insecurities. sometimes it is just the truth though. like the nice rak thread, that lady needs a lift & no i am not jealous, i like my breasts better than hers but it is blatently obvious that she needs a lift. sometimes something stands out and you want to state it... sometimes people attack things because it is the persons only fault & it makes them feel better about not being "the ideal".. like oh she might have big tits but she is chunky saying well i have small tits but at least im thin. who cares really, its a whole package. if someone is everything you love and has wack tits, forget about her tits or ask her if she ever considered reconstruction.

what does you telling a girl she is ugly/has wack tits and a girl insulting another girl who looks better than her have to do with eachother anyway?

i like your breasts better too

I know what you mean but it depends on the girl. For example my girl freind always points out girls that she thinks are pretty she will be like "oh wow that girl is so pretty" and no shes not bi lol