Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Self Tanner Cream

Evan

How stupid will u feel when my tanned ass will be on the show? I put in a request for your mom to be the whore 5th wheel. But they said so many people have rode her that they wouldn't be able to put her nasty ass on network TV.

Originally posted by Evan

How stupid will u feel when my tanned ass will be on the show? I put in a request for your mom to be the whore 5th wheel. But they said so many people have rode her that they wouldn't be able to put her nasty ass on network TV.

Quality post there Evan. I mean you are making me ohhh so jealous of you for being on the 5th wheel. Then you throw in a mother joke to boot. I applaude your humor, very well done!

thanks,

evan

Your so un-funny

thumbsdown.jpg

My qaulity humor??? Let's check out yours. You guys are still signing my name to your posts even though I stopped signing mine a week ago. You guys were too scared to even show up to the meetup. Why don't u just admit you are a loser living in your momma's basement with a thumb in your mouth and your finger up your butt.

Your a mean dumb dumb pooh pooh head!

Because if I was myself they'd call me Casper. A friend o mine saw me last week, and she said I looked "sickly" cause I was so pale.

stop sitting in your house and snorting K all day......joking:tongue:

but seriously..go out and take a nice long walk in the sun...you'll get some color, i promise :D

fuck that fake ass tanning lotion and machine shit:rolleyes:

My qaulity humor??? Let's check out yours. You guys are still signing my name to your posts even though I stopped signing mine a week ago. You guys were too scared to even show up to the meetup. Why don't u just admit you are a loser living in your momma's basement with a thumb in your mouth and your finger up your butt.

I sign my posts evan because that is my name.

Yeah I am scared of you casper :laugh:

Evan

Originally posted by ladyshady

stop sitting in your house and snorting K all day......joking:tongue:

but seriously..go out and take a nice long walk in the sun...you'll get some color, i promise :D

fuck that fake ass tanning lotion and machine shit:rolleyes:

Got no K. And I have NO time to go outside. Been working my ass off on a new project durring the day and into the night. I am basically working from yesterday till Sunday from 9 a.m. - 10 p..m.

now THAT'S funny!

You shouldnt make mother jokes. Remember the boating accident i was in?

If joking around with you & putting "evan" at the bottom of a post bothers you THAT much.....

I have no time nor desire to argue back & forth. I have found peace, love & tranquilty with brandy!

take care Evan,

Tommy

:argue: :argue:

I missed the boating accident story. Sorry.

As for fucking around with me, I don't care about that. But for others to call me a liar with no proof just is ridiculous. They didn't have the balls to show up to the meetup and will probably live out their lives making fun of people from the safety of their mother's basement.

Can i find some love with Brandy too?

I missed the boating accident story. Sorry.

As for fucking around with me, I don't care about that. But for others to call me a liar with no proof just is ridiculous. They didn't have the balls to show up to the meetup and will probably live out their lives making fun of people from the safety of their mother's basement.

Can i find some love with Brandy too?

I'm going to travel 4 hrs to meet you?? Ya right.. I got my old mothergoose books right here...No need for the milage.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm going to travel 4 hrs to meet you?? Ya right.. I got my old mothergoose books right here...No need for the milage.

Don't be a little bitch. i had to take a train from CT which is a 4 hour roundtrip. had to even leave a bit early to catch the last train out of Grand Central. I guess your mom just didn't want you out past 10 p.m.